Chapter seven

I went for lunch but couldn't  find Sasha, maybe she was mad at me for not informing her, wait i didn't tell her so that can't be it.                                                                                                                                       

i went to look for her and couldn't find her, oh man i'm going to eat her alive if i miss lunch, i  know that i could have lunch without her but i'm not that self centered, i really care about her she is like the sister i never had  , unfortunately Makaila is that sister i never wanna have.                     

i turned to leave the cafeteria but a familiar  voice caught my attention, it was Sasha, she was laughing and chatting happily with Olivia and.... wait Makaila, what?

I was confused, but i deserved an explanation, so i walked up to them. Olivia took one look at me and started saying mean things about me.

i sighed" Olivia please, you have your whole life to be a bitch why not take a day off"

she was fuming" you better take that back, or else..."

" or else what.." i interrupted.

she growled" Sasha come take care of this thing"

what was she talking about

Sasha looked into my eyes and dumped her smoothie on me

"what? why did you do that?" i asked 

she smirked" Sorry i mistook you for trash, wait what's the difference?

All the insult they threw at me didn't hurt me, it was the fact that the girl i considered a sister could do this to me, the way she looked into me eyes was terrifying, it was like she was using her eyes to pierce my heart.