Chapter six

I cleared the room, still frightened i walked over to the mirror and saw some writing on it"HELP ME". It was written in red paint, I guess, but I hoped it was red paint, then I heard the sound again, that eerie one I heard when cleaning the room.

"w...wh...who is there" I stuttered

I felt a strong wind blow behind me, I turned around immediately but didn't see anyone.

There it was again, that wind, i looked around then found a lamp, i held it out then yelled

"Whoever you are come out"

I was peeing my pants when no one answered, then that scary wind, this time it was close to the window, I slowly walked toward the window.

When I looked out I saw a scary figure looking at me before it ran off.
I felt my heart jump outta my body, I couldn't sleep the entire night. I mean who would?

***********

Morning came so quickly and I was happy cos, if I spent another minute in this room I would pass out.

Walking through the halls, I could feel people's eyes on me, normally I would yell at them, but I was shaken to the core to even care.

"oh my, what happened to you" I felt a hand comfort me.

It was Damien, at this point, I didn't even care. I rested my head on his chest. Boy, it was hard.

"what's the matter" he asked.

"Uhm, promise me you tell no one about this" I pleaded. I was staring into his eye, you know the eye contact you make with someone when you are being serious,  well that one.

It was through this eye contact that I noticed how gorgeous his eyes were. Wait what is wrong with me, am I falling in love? 🙈

"I promise, your secret is safe with me," he said "You seem to like my chest" he smirked

That was when reality hit me, I was still resting my head on his chest, and I quickly pulled away.

He smiled this time it made my stomach do a backflip, and then my cheeks went red.

"so what happened " he continued.

I don't know why but I blurted everything out to him. Wait is this me?

"That sounds terrifying,  don't worry, I'm here, you have nothing to worry about. I would move into your room so that you can feel more comfortable" he suggested

"But no one must know," he said in a bold voice.

I could see the determination in his eyes, it only made him look hotter. 

"See you tonight" he smiled
"don't forget to give me my share" He winked.

I knew what he meant GROSS🤢, "but no making out" I yelled, cos that was what he meant.

I punched him lightly on the arm before leaving.