9.

Sorry for not posting for a long time. My exams are going on and also this one took so much time writing this one.

I wanted to write one CEO Lee Know One-shot badly. They are not idols here. Not a continuation of that Hana-Haki disease one. In case someone thinks.

Longest One-shot till now.

Seungmin was sitting on his desk completing his file

Seungmin was sitting on his desk completing his file. He got a week for completing it but he passed his time in the start and now he is struggling.

(Literally me, syllabus and assignments.)

He is Lee Minho's secretary. He was supposed to review all the files for the upcoming project.

Lee Minho is the CEO of 'Fluffy Cats'. It is a pet food company.

The obvious reason behind this name is because he is obsessed with cats. He has to name his company something related to cats.

Seungmin goes to the company cafe to get his coffee or he might sleep at any moment. He was waiting for the machine to give his coffee.

As soon as his coffee was ready, he blew on it and drank a sip.

"Mr. Lee is looking for you."

Felix, one of the employees, told him.

He ran towards Minho's cabin, still holding the coffee in his hands, making sure not to spill it. He knocked on the door.

"Tired?"

Minho asked, seeing the cup in his hands.

"Yeah! A little. But, I will be fine."

Seungmin Sighed tiredly.

"You should get some nice sleep after reaching home. Tomorrow is Saturday after all."

Seungmin felt relief hearing that.

"Now, tell me how many files have you reviewed? I guess only a few will be left."

Seungmin didn't know what to answer. Only a few were completed. He looked down.

"Don't tell me you didn't even start."

"No no I did a few."

"A few? How many?"

"Four."

"4 out of 20. That's 20%. I gave you 5 days to complete it."

"Sorry."

"Whatever. Now, go fast and complete them before closing time. I also have to review them by Sunday."

"Yes Mr. Lee"

Seungmin went out more like rushed out to his cabin.

"It is such a headache. Firstly they don't complete their work on time then they say I give so much work. It was Seungmin that's why he was safe. If it was someone else that person would have been fired."