Chapter 1

What was Scott's problem he knew that I was possessed when Allison died. But right she died he moved right on to Kira. I knew Scott and a few others of the pack was my mate but come on Scott has to know it to. Scott is being stupid, he had made an Alpha order to completely ignore me.

I was laying around the house eating a bit when  I get a text from Jackson letting me know there's a pack meeting tonight at Scott's. I replied a simple OK and a thanks. I have no clue why but Jackson has been a lot more nice to me ever since he broke up with Lydia he tries his best to spend time with me without Scott knowing.

He kept telling me how if it wasn't an alpha order he would still hang out with me. I didn't want to get him trouble but he was just always there when Scott wasnt. Jackson said it was in 30 minutes. I looked at the clock, it's almost 6 in the evening that's more early than usual. I guess this is my chance to officially cut my ties with the pack.

It was like 10 minutes until the meeting I decided to get up and walk out the door locking it. I made my way towards Scott's house it was only like 5 minutes away. Once I was in front of his house I saw that everyone in the pack was here including Jackson. I walked up to the door and didn't even bother knocking.

I walked in and greeted Melissa as she walked out of the house to work the night shift at the hospital. I go into the living room and chatter stops. I looked around and had a hole bunch of judgmental glares. "I'm leaving the pack. Don't even bother putting your 2 cents in Lydia." I said glaring at the stupid bitch.

I turned to walk around only to run into Derek. He grabbed a hold of my wrist, "I won't let you leave." He demanded. "Maybe should have thought of that before judging me you ass." I jerked my arm out of his hands and made my way to the front door. "By the way Scott," I looked over my shoulders to see his reaction. "Allison isn't dead, she left you because she hated that you didn't accept your true mate and stayed with her." I said and earned everyone's shocked looks, "How is she alive?" Kira hissed. "Because I fought the nogistune you tried to plant into me Kira." I said and walked out but once I was off the property I heard shouting from the pack aiming towards Kira, demanding the truth.

Once I was home, my dad's cruiser was in the driveway. I walked in and headed towards the kitchen betting that my father was in there. I saw him eating some candy before I could even prepare dinner. Once he saw me he looked like a deer in headlights. I sighed and extended my hand out for him to give the box to me.

"After dinner ok? I have something to talk to you about while we're eating." I said and he nodded. I went towards the cabinets and got the essentials for spaghetti. After preparing dinner I put my dad's plate infront of him and helped my self to my plate in front of me. "What'd you want to talk about son?" He asked looking concerned, he knows about the supernatural already but not alot about the mates part.

"Can I go live with Uncle Phil in New York?" I asked and he instantly stopped eating and looked at me. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked, I instantly started tearing up. "Dad, Scott told the whole pack to ignore me and I just can't take it. Please can I go live with him?" I begged with a pout and desperate look.

"OK, but you have to be careful there. You better put those martial arts skills you know to use." He looked and me sternly and I nodded quickly. "Can I go tonight?" I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Seriously? I guess that's alright. I'll miss you so much son." He told me honestly and hugged me tight.

"Dad I'll miss you to but I kind of need air to be able to drive tonight." I told him, and he instantly let go and forced me to pack while he goes to talks to Uncle Phil. I went upstairs and grabbed a whole bunch of clothes not bothering to fold them and just stood them into the suitcase I had in the linen closet.

Once I was done I packed some of the items I'll need. I will not let the pack keep the bestiary, I get my laptop and phone and pack them into my book bag. I head downstairs with the things I needed and saw dad waiting for me at the door with ... Jackson?

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused on why he has a suitcase to. "Don't you know I'm coming with you. Your dad said it was alright and I had to watch over you." He finished looking smug. I looked at my dad and he had this look like he was hiding something but I dismissed it.

"Here's a debit card you are able to put money in there, bit I'll be putting in around a $1000 a month to help you with rent money and food. Only those things." He looked at me sternly and handed the debit card to Jackson. I pouted and mumbled a exaggerated 'fine'.

"Whose care are we going to take?" I looked at Jackson. "Yours, my car won't fit our luggage." I nodded and gave my dad a good hug and mumbled I love you and I'll miss you. He did the same to me and me Jackson headed outside. Jackson stopped making me bump into him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and Jackson sniffed the air. "Hurry the pack is coming." He rushed me and threw our luggage in the back and took my keys getting into the drivers side. "Did you leave the pack?" I looked at Jackson with a look that said that 'don't you lie to me'. He whined a bit and nodded and floored the gas.

"That's fine with me." I took Jackson's hand and he didn't resist me. Which made something stir a bit inside of me. I hope this goes well. But usually it doesn't.