Chapter 10

(Stiles POV)

Ever since Derek interrupted our date it got me thinking. Is it really worth my time to go out of my way to hate the pack and their Alpha? I just have better things to be focusing on than focusing my hate onto them. I can always forgive them but never forget what they had done or said in any way to hurt me. What ever karma bit them in the ass they would have deserved it.

So Jackson and I decided to go talk to Derek and the Pack to at least and try to be allies. I just don't think I am ready to become close like I thought we all were once before.

Hey Sourwolf. Is it cool we come to your place, gotta talk.

Stiles

Yes! Here is my address...!

Sourwolf

No need to get too excited it is just to have a well-needed conversation.

Stiles

So as we pull up to the fancy looking house and no wonder it was on the outskirts of New York that thing would never fit with how crowded New York could be. Jackson and I parked and got out of his fancy car and walked up to the front door. Before we could even knock on the door Derek was quick to open the door as if he were waiting on us. He wasn't the only one Scott was behind him too looking hopeful that his best friend has finally come back to them.

"Let me give you a tour?" Derek asked a slight bit too hopeful for his liking.

"Actually, maybe some other time. Please take us to the living room we need to discuss somethings and your whole pack needs to be here please." Stiles stated leaving no room for discussion.

"Oh, okay." Derek said looking a little disappointed. He is acting way differently than he used to not too long ago. Wonder what caused his attitude to change.

Both Derek and Scott lead Jackson and I to the living room where the rest of the pack were waiting. The whole pack Derek included could notice the change in Stiles' persona. He showed even more dominance and confidence than he did when they all kicked him out. As everyone took their seats the pack were just about to all talk over one another to get their chance to speak to Stiles.

"No after everything I get to speak first right now." I stated and the whole pack just shut up at what I had to say. I continued, "I just wanted to let you guys know to say you hurt me really bad. It is a good thing I found my new family here or else I would have spiraled out of control and probably have gotten myself killed." making the pack flinch at how blunt but honest I was being.

"But I have decided I will no longer waste my time on petty things such as hating you guys." and the pack had grown hopeful looks on their faces.

"Now don't think this will make us friends again. I may have forgiven you all, but it doesn't mean I forgotten what you guys did to me. I just want us to be allies and if you regain my trust then maybe just maybe we can be friends again." I finished and looked over to Jackson because he has been quieted the whole time.

"Same here" Jackson stated trying to act all tough.

Before they knew it, they were dragged into a puppy pile in the middle of the floor with bodies galore on top of Jackson and me included. Hell, Derek himself tried to wiggle his way so he could be closer to Stiles, but Jackson growled at him to tell him to keep his distance. Derek stopped and backed off but wasn't too far off.

"Why are you guys acting all excited? I didn't say we were friends." Stiles wondered out loud hoping someone would give him an answer.

"We don't care you said allies and one day maybe friends again." Erica answered him while also snuggling his thigh.