Chapter 5

(Stiles)

Steve, Natasha, and I are in the training room training. The rest of the team were just watching us practice our hand-to-hand combat. Until Director Fury demanded everyone to the Briefing Room. He clearly put Hulk's angry face to shame.

"Stiles. Jackson." He commanded for us to step up. We did and a picture of the pack popped up. " You know who they are?" He had his one eye wide but furious.

"They are our old pack." Jackson said quietly kind of afraid of Fury but was calmed down once I grabbed his hand.

"Well they're threatening people looking for the two of you." Fury said with a deadly tone scaring the avenegers but not I nor Jackson. They've dealt with much worse.

"Okay we'll go and stop and talk to them." I said and ignored Jackson's look and walked out of the room and to their room.

-One Hour Later-
SHIELD had put the pack into a hotel room and we're on our way there to their room. Once we reached floor 43 we walked out of the elevator and straight to the room.

The door to their room was ripped open with Derek standing there. They all looked so tired and depressed. But I didn't care I just pushed through then with Jackson and we made ourselves comfortable on the couch. They all came in and sat across from us.

"Wanna tell me why you're here?" Jackson snapped but I grabbed his hand and held it to help him calm down. Looked over at me and gave me some kind of look that was hard to determine. I looked over at the pack full of stressed supernatuals.

"So wanna tell me why you're harassing people?" I asked with a pointed look to the pack. If they they were puppies they would have their ears flat against their head.

"We were looking for you!" Derek mumbled but looked at mine and Jackson's connected hands with a hard glare. He clenched his jaw so tight I may have thought he broke it. The pack's faces were sagged to sadness.

"I don't want to be found, Derek. Everyone." I glared and continued, " You should leave. I'm actually wanted here." I finished and pulled Jaxs up with him he continues to the door.

I reaches the door handle tightly and slams open the door, "If you don't leave by the next 3 days. I will give my boss permission to force you out of here." I walks out the door letting Jackson slam it closed. The door was slammed so hard that it cracked down the middle.

(Derek's pov)

I can't believe Stiles looks so different. it was only a few weeks ago that he moved here to the Big Apple. I looked around the room and the pack gave me helpless faces and I honestly did feel bad. I just didnt show any emotion. But then a light bulb popped in my head. I smirked.

"What's up with that face? It looks like you have a plan." Lydia stated with a look in her eyes like she knew everything. I only nodded and whispered that I will explain to them later.

I walked to my room in a rush and went on to my computer. You'll never leave Stiles. I smirked and  typed into the search bar:

'Big Houses in New York'