Chapter 7

(Stiles pov)

Me and Jackson had woke up to loud music being played. We both got up to investigate what was going on. When we opened the metal door to my room the music had gotten louder. On the brink of being ear drum busting. We walked down the corridor and it sounded as if it were coming from the living room. When we walked into the living room I never knew how long I would be scarred. There was an interesting image but also will be permanent. 

Steve Rogers aka Captain America was in a speedo and his mask and belt dancing provocatively. I blushed real hard and covered my eyes. I opened my fingers and he was still there dancing and his junk everywhere. He was staring intensely at me. Then Jackson growled in jealousy and covered the home I made with my fingers with his hands and dragged me away to the kitchen.

Captain didn't stop there he turned off the music and walked around in the revealing outfit then into the kitchen making it awkward. The rest of the avengers were either out or laughing. Tony was on his ass laughing til he hurt.

"What's wrong? Did that not work?" Steve asked Tony innocently.

"I was only joking with you. I never actually believed you would go through with it!" Tony stated then finished off with loud giggles making him sound like a hyena.

Poor Steve, "You are very hot Steve. But maybe next time you want to ask me out maybe ask me instead of asking Tony for advice." Stiles stated, "Might want to go out on some clothes before Tony tried to get pictures or the rest of the team arrives."

Steve ran off to his room blushing. He came back with his traditional white shirt, army pants and boots. He came back still red as a tomato. I tried telling him it's ok he was actually pretty good at dancing sexy. That of course cause Jackson to get a bit territorial. Jackson had put his arms around my waist and put his nose in my neck.

"What's up with you lately Jaxs?" Stiles asked in a concerned tone.

"I have no clue I just feel so attached to you. My wolf is telling me not to let anyone take you from me" Jackson whispered and hugged even tighter.

"I want him tho!" Steve pouts and crosses his arms. He was acting like a little kid.

"Can't you guys just learn to share? There is enough to go around

"Can't you guys just learn to share? There is enough to go around." Stiles jokingly suggested.

What Stiles didn't notice was when both of them gave each other eye contact. They both looked at Stiles as if they didn't care. Stiles looked up at them both and gulped.

"You guys know I was only joking right?" Stiles said then walked out of Jackson's hold and slowly walked towards the door so he could get to his room. They both walked closer to Stiles. It was a game of predator and prey. Stiles, well Stiles was the prey.

Stiles turned and ran. He got to his room but couldn't get the door closed enough in time so the two strong men had wrapped their arms around me and we flipped onto my bed. I have no clue how me and Jackson fit on here earlier. Now I'm surprised this bed holds me and two strong men with lots of muscle.

Stiles was squished and looked around awkwardly. Now he has two childr- wait no two puppies to deal with. Each side of my neck were taken up by two incredibly hot guys.

"You smell so good..." Jackson murmured. Rubbing his face in the left side of my neck. Of course Steve agreed by rubbing his in the right side. It felt weird having two sets of arms around me. We didn't need to worry about a blanket because of how warm I was between the werewolf and superstore.

We all jumped up when Derek had burst through the door, "We need your help!". He stopped and looked at us. He clenched his jaw and breathed roughly through his nose.

"Why what's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"The pack here in New York didn't appreciate me buying land here without their permission."

"Well let us go negotiate. Even though I wish you guys would leave." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Please. I beg you Stiles. You know I don't beg I forced you most of the time but I'm begging this time please!"

"Ok ok just shut up already. He already said ok.." Jackson said sitting up to put on a shirt.

"Thank you thank you so much." Derek almost cried. Seemed like it was life or death.

"I forgot to mention. Stiles they have the pack held in captivity."

Stiles just rolled his eyes, "Of course they are."