7.

Minho is a little but no one knows about Minho being a little since he doesn't want them to find out about it.

The last time he slipped was two years ago after that he never got a chance to do so due to his busy schedule or others being around.

It was a tiring day for stray kids. They came back from filming their new Music Video. All of them were resting except Minho because he had an extra schedule.

He returned two hours later than everyone else. Felix, Seungmin and I.N. were already sleeping.

Honestly, he wanted to slip in his headspace very badly at the moment and since it was safer since they won't wake up anytime soon he decided to slip.

But, before that he ate his dinner, brushed, took shower and used washroom.

He put his phone on charge and took out a cat plushie, pacifier and a coloring book from his cupboard.

He switched on the TV and played a cartoon in low volume making sure no one will wake up. He didn't want to disturb their sleep.

He settled on his bed and opened his coloring book and held his plushie closely and put his pacifier in his mouth.

He could feel slipping in his subspace. He would generally become 5-6 years old. He was mature for just a 5 year old.

This time too he became a five year old but this time he wanted to be babied because he was slipping after two years but he didn't want to disturb others so he enjoyed himself.

He kept coloring and giggling seeing Doraemon from time to time.

Seungmin's room was next to his. He could hear some light cute giggles from the next room which woke him up.

He could also hear the sound of TV. He got curious and went to Lino's room.

His pacifier was lying somewhere on the bed because he needed it only when he wanted to slip. Colors were scattered here and there on the bed.

He became confused seeing that. Minho was busy with himself that he didn't notice Seungmin.

"Hyung."

Lino looked up only to find Seungmin standing at the door. He forgot to lock the door.

"Minnie appa. Will you play with little Min?"

Lee Know pouted cutely.

Seungmin was shocked hearing him but he couldn't hold himself from pecking Minho's cheeks. Lino giggled and pointed at his another cheeks.

Seungmin did what Minho asked for. Minho showed him the drawing he colored earlier and also what he was coloring now.

"Since when Min is little? Why did big Min not tell anyone about it?"

"Big Min didn't want to bother others also I came after two years. Big Min is strong."

"Aigo you are such a cutie. You won't bother anyone."

"That means you will play with Min when I will next time."

Seungmin nodded. Lino became happy and hugged Seungmin.

"I don't have games. I only have this book and Minnie."

"Who is Minnie?"

"See this. I named it Minnie because big Min likes you. So, it will remind me of you."

Little Min giggled. Seungmin's cheeks turned red.

"Why are you red? You like him too?"

Minho jumped on bed and Seungmin had to calm him. Seungmin picked up everything and placed it on side table.

The pillow which Lino cuddles to sleep and Minnie were on one side and Seungmin was on another. Seungmin was telling Minho stories while they cuddled. Minho was extra clingy.

Soon, Lino slept so Seungmin hugged him more tightly and slept on his bed only not wanting to leave the cutie alone.

The next morning when Minho woke up he found himself wrapped in Seungmin's arms. The warmth they had. He never wanted to leave them. He became shy.

He remembered he had slipped and Seungmin found about him being a little. He didn't remember much though. He was really embarrassed.

He thought that Seungmin will never like him now after finding out he is a little.

He tried getting up but Seungmin just pulled him closer and pecked his lips.

"Good morning Hyung."

Minho looked at Seungmin while blushing.

"You are finally out of your little space? You were so cute. You are cute even now though."

"Don't tease me."

Lee Know said in a tiny voice.

"How can I not? When someone confessed his feelings while being a little."

Only if Minho could disappear at the moment. He became shy and hid in Seungmin's chest making him chuckle.

"Aigo hyung I like you too."

"What about little Min?"

"Hmm.. I seem to like him more. He is cuter."

Seungmin smirked receiving a light punch from Minho.

"Can you promise me that you will never tell anyone about my little space?"

"Okay hyung. I respect your choice if you want to come out in front of them or not. You always have me."

"Stop making me blush in the morning. You rizz."

Both of them talked a bit before Seungmin went to his own room.

During breakfast Seungmin and Minho were secretly glancing at each other. Felix and IN knew something was up with them.

Even though the two tried their best to hide their relationship the two of the housemates found it anyways.

Soon the other four members of the group also found about them being together. Thanks to Felix and IN.

All this time when Seungmin and Minho thought the others didn't know they actually knew everything. Luckily, Minho's secret about being little was safe.