♥︎Chapter 15♥︎

"I just decided ————

——— I'll cook a meal for all of us!"

"That's it?" Seungmin asked disappointed, "I thought it would be something more exciting!"

"You can also cook...!", Minho said annoyed.

"No, no, no", Seungmin nervously pushed Minho as fast as he could into the kitchen, "you are the five star Michelin, not me!" (Cooking like a chef I'm a five star Michelin XD)

"Fine, but you need to buy some ingredients for my new recipe."

Seungmin gave him an annoyed look, but still took a shopping bag and Minho handed him a list of things to buy. He came, out of the kitchen, back into our direction. He grabbed Jeongin by his arm and dragged him out of the door, "Come, we need to buy groceries."

Jeongin complained: "Why am I always the victim?"

All of the boys screamed after him in unison: "You're the youngest!"

Jisung nervously went to the kitchen, hoping nobody would recognize him, but too late...

Chan made him turn around: "Jisung! What are you doing?"

Jisung scratched his back and answered hesitantly: "I'll go and help Minho."

"Okay", Chan answered suspicious and whispered to the rest of you, "Guys, let's go, we give them some space."

Everyone nodded and like this Chan, Felix, Changbin, Hyunjin and you went to the living room. Together you played some video games on the TV.

Soon the cooking was finished and everyone enjoyed the yummy food.
Minho has really a talent for cooking!

All of you talked for a long time after eating. The boys one after another got tired and Changbin and Jeongin, who went to the couch before 5 minutes, already fell asleep. Felix decided to get the guest rooms ready for the boys to sleep over. A few minutes later everyone was in their rooms and silence returned back into the house.

Only to be interrupted by a loud scream: "OMG! They really ——"

Another voice angrily scolded: "You little dumb ——"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH", the other voice screamed again.

You pulled your door open in unison to all the other doors on the floor. The first floor of Felix's house really reminds me of a sleeping tract in a hotel. It has eight bedrooms for everyone out of there group one, even if they don't live here. I wonder from who I got the room, since Minho and Jisung needed to share one. All of you stormed in the direction of the ongoing screams.
But what you saw just let you brake out into laugher. You saw Minho who held Jeongin his hand in front of his mouth, that he couldn't speak and Jeongin tried to get rid of his grip.

After they noticed their audience, they immediately stopped and did as if nothing happened. But Minho was still holding his hand in front of Jeongin's mouth. Some "mmmmmmm" sounds escaped his grip until he finally gave up. Minho let his hand fell down and Jeongin immediately spilled the tea: "OMG! Minho ... and ... Jisung ... they really ... ——

Chan got ready to get new couple material: "Oh God? What did they do?"

Jeongin grinned: "They really lay in one bed!"

Hyunjin: "Jeongin, really?"

"What?", he answered unimpressed.

"You make it every time to disappoint us!", Hyunjin said, obviously annoyed, "We thought there had something more interesting happened..."

Chan interrupted him: "Wait, this is something really interesting!"

Everyone looked at him confused.

He prepared himself to explain to everyone in a long speech: "So listen carefully... We have eight bedrooms, for eight people. Now we are nine people and eight bedrooms. That's why y/n got Jisung's bedroom, nothing bad at all, since it's not our house and we normally don't sleep here, just sometimes. Jisung could have slept in every other room, but Felix said he could sleep in Minho's room, because — ", he stopped for short, "— Minho's room has two beds, since his cats sometimes sleep here and they need their own bed, according to Minho! Jisung could have slept in the other bed! What's between the both of you?"

A choir out of "Ooooohh" and "AAaaaaaaahhh" could be heard.

Minho turned around and went back into his room, before he closed the door he said annoyed: "Shut up! All of you! You're all too noisy!"

All of you made a crowd around the key hole and looked through it, but soon it got dark and nothing could be seen anymore.

Changbin complained: "He really has black tape in his room?! Why?!"

Seungmin obviously was tired: "Guys let's go back to sleep! Here's nothing more to see!"

Felix complained as well: "This can't be, it's my fold, I forgot it, after I painted the walls new!"

Suddenly you got an idea: "I mean, I would have a solution, if you g—"

"Say it, we need to find a way!", Jeongin interrupted you.

"Wait, let me get something!", you said while you ran away.

A minute later you found, what you were looking for and went back to the curious boys.

"A needle, that's all we need!", you said happily.

The boys looked confused at you, but you made your way to the keyhole. You took the needle and put it through the hole and scratched the tape until it was broken and everyone was able to look through again. But what was that? A big brown eye greeted you on the other side of the keyhole.
It belongs to Minho and he screamed disappointed and annoyed through the door: "I know all of you too well! Although I thought you would be faster!"

He stood up and a loud sound was heard, slowly a big item got pushed in front of the door and Minho screamed again: "Don't try something tonight!"

All of you said in front of the door, not daring to move and just looking at each other, in hope to find an idea in their faces.

Soon Seungmin had enough of it: "I'll go back to sleep now, good night!"

Everyone slowly made their way to their rooms and so did you. In your bed you drifted away into dreamland.

Meanwhile, Minho's POV:

—————Author's note—————

Hey guys, I'm back... the last weeks were really stressful like I already told you... all those exams in school wouldn't let me breath. But now holidays are near and everything will slow down! Only one week school left until Christmas break =) Hopefully I can write a lot of new chapters these three weeks of break!

Ly ♥︎ ,
Author

(Words 1078)