chapter-3

▪︎// The Deal // ▪︎

(Jungkook)

The male kept his phone down, before bringing his focus back to the screen.

He's been sitting here in his office checking on the files, since the morning and it's already afternoon.

It was not after too long that he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

He spoke in his deep voice, allowing the person to enter in.

"Mr. Jeon...Mr. Han is here to meet you " his secretary spoke looking at him

On the other hand Jungkook just 'hmmed' in response.

His secretary, like usual left right after.

The male dressed in a black tuxedo, leaned back on his chair before looking out from the glass wall with a smirk playing on his face.

His dark locks looked fine as ever, while his tattooed arms hid behind the expensive fabric of his coat, the side of his neck had a tattoo going in, all way down beneath his shirt.

His orbs looked out from the glass wall for some good minutes before he finally stood up to leave.

He pulled the door open and the employees standing outside glanced at him.

His breath taking visual mesmerized their sight, but he didn't cared about any of the attention he got.

He turned his feet towards the meeting room, while the guards immediately opened the gate for him.

But his eyes narrowed to find a female standing inside the meeting room, busy gazing outside the window with folded arms over chest.

He walked closer, gaining the girl's attention.

You  turned around when you heard the tapping footsteps on the floor, only to find a man dressed formally in a tuxedo, walking towards you.

He had the dark orbs and the noticeable double lids, while his locks lightly fell on his forehead and that's when the smell of his manly cologne hitted your nostrils and then you noticed the slight smirk on his lips.

You blinked your eyes.

Oh! you are imaging things.

On the other hand, he raised his one eyebrow before parting his lips to speak.

"Well, I was told Mr. Han is here to meet me?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually he's my father and I wanted to discuss something with you, Mr. Jeon" you spoke, little hesitant thinking he might find it a waste of his time, but continued when he had the same expression on.

"I-Its about the collaboration you had the plan to do with his company-"

"There's nothing to talk about it"

He spoke cutting you off in between before turning around to leave.

"Huh?"

You found him ready to leave so you immediately spoke.

"He's been sick!"

You looked at him as he turned around to look at you.

"H-he worked really hard for this collaboration, he's been thinking about it almost all of the time and the last time I remember he-"

"Does it really have something to do with me?" He asked, with the same raised eyebrow look.

"No, I didn't mean t-that...I-Its just-"

"Look, I really don't have the time to talk on this" He spoke ready  to leave, but then, only to turn around to look at you.

"But there's this one condition" He said, making you look at him, and this time you were not wrong, you saw the smirk on his face.

"W-what is it?"

"Spend a night with me and I'll do something about this"

He spoke leaning forward in your ear, you lightly frowned your eyebrows, before unknowingly taking a step back.

He spoke and you registered his words, did you really heard the right(?)

He can't mean by that.

You already started feeling sick under his gaze.

"L-look Mr. J-jeon let's just be formal a-and-"

"...I asked for you looked so desperate about this project" He looked at your pale face before continuing.

"And moreover I don't gain anything if I pass the collaboration" He spoke, like it meant nothing.

You can't believe the man before was being real right now.

You fisted your hands on your side as he finally walked out from the room, leaving you behind.

You can't believe this man for real, forwarded this condition before your father's health.

Your father has been off since the day he came to know the collaboration with the Jk groups, is not happening anymore.

He's a heart patient and you're worried about his health lately.

He got the cardiac attack two days back while returning back from his company and you panicked, went all way from your apartment to the hospital.

He was doing all good, until he got the news.

And you know it was because he was really determined to gain the success in this project, you wondered why this project meant so much to him.

well

maybe because he dreamed about something like this for almost all his life (?)

You don't know what you're gonna do next.

You already made the promise to him.

'Funny, how you used to say, the promises gives false hope while you are doing the same now'

To be continued

To be continued...