Just Like A Slave chapter 5

Andrew  went his own way home, while at school things were about to start getting out of hand. Joelma headed to the principle office with Jace, he was already expecting her visit, they had their talk and in few minutes Joelma and Jace where enrolled in Forest High School. They headed first to their first lesson, history one of Joelma favour subjects, both Joelma and Jace ended up in the same class as she was before. They both sad at the same desk, eyes could be felt by both of them till Erica come in and gasped with Alex coming right behind there.

Alex: why you stopped right infront of the door way!

Erica: Joelma..

Alex: what the hell

Alex looked suprised but then saw what she meant, Joelma was really there and acting as if things where cool. Everyone was quite but then everyone just went back to their own conversations. Erica approached Joelma while Jace just gave her dirty looks. Alex just sat infront of them and listen.

Erica: where were you?! do you know how worried i was? I know you didnt mean what you said to me..

Joelma: what? I totally mean it what i said to you. If you were worried about me, you would so pay someone to find me. Move away from my face.

She looked embaressed and just disappeared from the class, Amy come in and announced to the class that the teacher was not in. Then she realised Jace and Joelma and decided to introduce herself. 

Amy: hey im Amy, you guys are new right? I can show you the school around if you want.

She reached her hand out towards Jace, but he just ignored her handshake. She looked embaressed and a little bit upset, Alex was just trying to hold his laugh.

Amy: wow you guys are really rude for the new kids

Joelma: you are really fast, dont you think so? He just come to this school and you already are flirting with him? God knowns how many guys already had fallen for your skety techniques.

Amy: who do you think you are?

Joelma: no one. But i have been in this school before so dont act like you have been here longer than i have been.

Amy: you so freaking rude, but not ruder than Andrew cannot wait for him to come and put you in a straight line.

Joelma kinda got suprised when she mentioned his name but laughed and smiled for a while, then looked ouside has if she was wondering something.

Joelma: so he has not changed not even a little.

Amy: how do you know him? dont tell me you are that girl that is making him suffer alot. You WITCH!

Joelma could not believed what she just had said, the past come all back to her head, the curse, the love Andrew had towards her, finding out Alex was not who she thought she was, everything just made her stand up in anger infront of Amy.

Joelma: what did you just said?

Amy: Witch.

Joelma: Do you even know me? Do you even know what the hell it happened?

Amy: people told me you cursed Andrew and left after for him to suffer!

Joelma: you better shut that mother you your mouth i will make you! You dont freaking know me! Because of your big  mouth Andrew will suffer more. 

She holded her by her hair and start pulling it down in a way that Amy would knee down on the floor infront of her, everyone in the class was just suprised with her strengh.

Joelma: now you got something to say?! SAY IT. I WILL DISTROY YOU NOW!

Jace stood up and pulled Joelma towards him making her pull some hair out of Amy, Amy screamed in pain and looked horrified as everyone was included Alex. He looked at Joelma that was still looking at Amy with anger.