Just Like A Slave chapter 4

A building in the distance could be seen, white and a tall structure it is, a small amount of people in white walking through the garden that surrounds the building, some just laid down in the grass, others talking and some doing strange actions. Joelma could be seen by her red hair, laid down in a bench holding a phone while just looking at it. A brunette boy appears and his body covers the sun from Joelma view. 

Boy: Joelma getting a lot of sun light it’s not good

Joelma: I know Jace…

Jace: you also know we are not allowed phones here

Joelma: I know, but it’s none of your business, why don’t you just go and tell Dr.Hill?

Jace: you know I wouldn’t ever do that to you

Joelma: great

There was a long pause of silence, Jace just standed there staring down at Joelma as if he had something to say to her that he couldn’t.

Jace: let’s go me and you run away from this place… Joelma

Joelma: I don’t need to run away… I can just walk out from the front door

Jace: how? They consider us crazy Joelma

Joelma: no… they consider you… I am here of my own will

Jace: how is that possible… you never told me how you got here… but who would want to come here on their own will?!

Joelma: shhh you talk to loud

Jace: sorry…

Joelma: I am going soon away from here…

Jace face started getting pale, he tried to find the words to say, it seemed heard from him to process what she just said he kneel down next to her and he had tears on his eyes.

Jace: no. I am not letting you go without me

Joelma: I am taken you with me Jace

Jace face lightens up again but he seemed confused and cleans up his tears and tried to act serious again.

Jace: why? I don’t care how but why you would do that

Joelma: because you are not crazy and I need you company

He blushed and hugged her tight to the point she was surprised but smiled at his action, she stood up and he took her hand and both of them got inside the building, Dr Hill was around and noticed the pair heading to him.

Dr Hill: you are ready Joelma?

Joelma: yes doctor

Jace: I am going with her.

Dr Hill: I know Jace

Jace seemed confused but he followed Joelma to her room and her bags where already packed, he took the advantage to run to his room and pack his stuff up, Joelma come up after he got dressed with his normal cloths that he used to wear when he lived outside this walls.

Joelma: you ready?

Jace: yeh… by the way you look cute

Joelma didn’t look back at him but thanked for the compliment, they both headed out of the hospital while other patients looked angry and upset of their live. A taxi come up and took them back to Forest City.

In school:

Erica: you what?

Andrew: I spoke to Joelma on the phone

Erica: how?!

Andrew: I don’t know, I mean she still has my number meaning she still cares about me, but she called from an unknown number.

Erica: what we do now?!

Andrew: I don’t know! Fuck I miss her so much

He looked down in pain, Erica looked worried and from nowhere Amy appeared, she greeted them but both of them didn’t answer her.

Amy: wow what’s happening

Andrew: we don’t have time to be playing your silly games

Erica: yeh.

Amy: I don’t trust you Erica; you like Andrew and want me away from him

Andrew stopped and looked and Erica in a shock expression remembering on that day Joelma said how fake Erica was and how she liked Andrew that’s was the only reason she was at Joelma side.

Andrew:  yeh you… Joelma said it… you were only around her because of me, I can’t count on you to, you are not helping me, all this time you are just pushing me away from her, making me blind, because I know you are rich, you could simply pay someone to find her, you are bitch! You deserved that slap from my hand!

Everyone was staring at her, while she looked embarrassed. Andrew headed outside towards the gate as he always did, he had a feeling that someone was slowly following him but he didn’t bother to look back.

Familiar voice: you still do that… Andrew… that’s funny… because everyone use to think you were a matured rude guy… but never knew the childish side of you… missed you..

Andrew froze on the spot it took 5 minutes for him to realise who voice it was, he turned back in a hurry hoping to see her and run to her, but no one was there, he looked around and shouted her name. He realised there was a scarf left on the floor, he run to it and smelled and tears started falling, he wore the scarf.

Andrew: where are you my princess why you keeping talking to me but hiding from me? How can you miss me if you hate me so much? I miss you to, come to me and I will show you I am a real men.

Joelma heard all his words and blushed a little while hiding from me behind the school building till Jace suddenly appeared.

Jace: why you hiding from him?

Joelma: don’t worries I will tell you one day Jace lets go

He followed her to the other side of the building, and both headed to the principle office, getting their school timetable.