Battle Of Dan's Muscial Skill

So...

After my first meeting with Keith, we kinda waged war with the band club.

Keith: "Liz, give this track a listen"

And through the text with him, I can tell he's preparing for a real war of music. His stuff is intense, and real artsy. Listening to it, I can definitely FEEL the emotions he wants to express. But how it will be received?

Well... How does the human body react after "reciving" a thousand pounds of LSD straight in the vains.

We need to filter it a bit... Sadly, I don't know if Liz has music talent.

Which means...

Dan: "You should let Dan listen to it."

Keith: "Are you sure?"

Dan: "Of course! You're teaming up with him, right? Then you should go to him."

Keith: "You have a point. I'll get back to you on how things went."

Good, with that done I can really get hands on. Maybe make something that doesn't require several therapists to give the green light to listen to.

Ugh... Just listening to those demo's has gotten me to want to sink into my lonely bed.

(Ding)

Grabbing my phone, I find Laura interested in texting.

Laura: "How's it goin'!"

Dan: "Good...."

Dan: Hmmm...

Dan: "Soo... What's the latest on you?"

Laura: "Not much. You probably already know everything... If I had to pick something interesting then it would be Dan and Keith's upcoming band wars."

Laura: "I'm excited for one of Keith's songs for once."

Dan: "Why? Because Dan will be there?"

Have a smug emoticon.

Laura:(smiley face)

Dan:......

(The next morning)

Dan: Keith! I cleared my schedule! Let's write something to send those band punks packing?

Keith: Where is all this excitement coming from?

Not from Laura wanting me to be in a band or anything....

Dan: Come on already! Show me what you got!

Keith: Very well! Behold... My art!

(5 minutes later...)

I'm depressed. Laura would never date someone like me. I should crawl into a hole and die.

Keith: Well? Doesn't it just resonate with your very soul?

Dan:....

I won't lie, his songs do what they are meant to. Hit you where it hurts. You'd have to be perfect to withstand this crap. No wonder Liz could listen to this.

Who can Keith even come up with this?

Dan:?

Wait...

Dan: How do you... Write your songs?

Keith: With the depths of my soul.

Dan: Uh-huh... Do you enjoy writing these songs?