chapter 3

The three of us walked upstairs, Gray is walking by my side while Zach is following us.

"Your house is huge" Gray said, shocked.

"It's pretty big, but it seems ten times bigger when you only live with your parents" I said sighing, i've always wanted to have a sibling.

"Where's the room Ally? im tired of carrying these stupid bags" Zach impatiently said.

I opened the door of their room, and Gray's eyes light up like the christmas tree, probably suprised at how organized this ro is.

"This is a really cool room" He said suprised.

"Yeah, the guest room is one my favorite rooms in this house" I said. I was telling the truth though, this room was so organized.

"How many favorite rooms do you even have?" Zach asked raising an eyebrow.

"None of your shit" I said, starting to sound like mom. eh..

"Language!" Gray said chuckling, possibly mocking his parents.

"So you're my new mother?" I joked then Gray chuckled.

"You guys are weird" Zach shaked his head "I'm going to take a nap"

He threw their bags to the floor then jumped to the king size bed, closing his eyes.

"Me too" Gray said "is it okay?"

I smiled then nodded "Of course, i'm gonna be in my room which is across from here if you need anything" He smiled nodding.

I walked out of the door then walked to my room, closing the door behind me.

Then suddenly i started to wonder,
does zach hates me?

~

I woke up, then looked at my phone to check what time is it, 2 pm, i just took a 4 hours nap. Awesome.

I forgot that there are two other people in this house. I sighed, walking outside, wanting to check up on them.

Then i heard Zach and Gray screaming like teenage girls from their room.

I quickly opened the door and saw them standing on top of the bed.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked

"There's a spider on that table!" They both said in unison, and Gray pointed to the table beside the wardrobe.

Then i laughed harder than i should've

"oh my god, you guys afraid of spiders?" I said, currenty running out of breathe because i was laughing too hard.

"Kill that spider!" Zach screamed

I grabbed a bottle from the table and put the little spider inside.

They both sighed in relief then slowly sat on the bed.

"Glad you didnt kill it, poor spidey. Oh, and thanks ally! You did a great job" Gray and i high fived.

"No problem, and yes i did" I smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" Zach wondered, raising an eyebrow, he looked really cute.

"Just incase you guys mess with me" I said, still smirking "i have this" I raised the bottle, warning them.

"Wh- what?" Gray worried.

"Shit" Zach mouthed.

~

new chapter yay (as i promised on the last chapter!) nd just created this book on saturday and it has 40+ reads already. that's probably not a lot to some people but it is to me, im really thankful.

anyways, i made a new cover hooray :D i like it and i hope you do too. + just incase you dont know, Owen and Claire are Zach and Gray's parents in this book haha :-) #otp #butchrishasawife #itsokay

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!

ps. can this book get 60+ reads and 15 votes? :)

pss. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! you may be 36 but damn you fine as fu(k. + ur a great alpha for delta,blue,echo, and charlie :) love you, ya hottie! x