chapter 4

I was sitting in the living room, watching Jurassic Park 2 with Gray and Zach.

Gray loved that movie very much, but Zach and I weren't really enjoying.

Zach was texting someone, and i was just sitting on the couch, starring at the ceiling. Suddenly i started to feel hungry.

"I'm really starving, i think im going to order pizza or kfc. Do you want anything Gray?" I asked, pretending to forget that Zach was there too.

"Nah i'm good" Gray looked at me for a second, then back to the tv.

"Ehm" Zach fake coughed.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're not going to ask me too?" He said, finally making an eye contact with me.

"Sure..." I smirked.

"You smirk a lot" He said.

"So you're starring at me the whole time?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh, nevermind. What do you want?" I asked him, nicely.

"I want you" He smirked.

"Wh-what?" I blushed, why am i even blushing?.

"To order cheese pizza" He said, breaking the eye contact and started to play with his phone, for the 100th time today.

"Uh.. sure" I scratched the back of my neck, feeling a little embarassed of course.

What's happening with me? Do i like Zach or something?

he will never like you.

~

It's currenly 19:30, and we just finished eating our pizza. I felt like throwing up for eating too much.

I was on the kitchen, washing the plates, then Zach slowly approached me.

"You need any help?" He asked.

Wow, this is the first time you're being nice to me. I thought.

My thoughts got interrupted by Zach waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hey"

"Oh, no thanks. I can do it by myself" I blushed.

Then he walked away. Why didn't i just say sure? I actually don't need his help, but i want to be close to him.

After washing our plates, i went to my bedroom. When i was going to open the door, a hand poked my shoulder.

"Hey Ally" Gray smiled, for a second i thought it was Zach.

"Hi Gray!" I smiled back.

"I think Zach likes you" He wispered.

"Very funny Gray" I fake laughed.

"He wanted to help you earlier right?" He asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"He never do that to anyone, except if he likes that person" He smiled.

I giggled "You're so cute. But guess what? Me and Zach just met today, Gray"

"So?" He raised an eyebrow.

I sighed "Go to sleep. It's way past your bedtime" I chuckled.

"So you're my new mother?" He said mocking me.

"Yes i am. Now go to sleep" I brushed his hair with my hands.

"I'm not tired but whatever. Goodnight, Mom" He giggled.

"Goodnight loser" I smiled.

I don't understand anything he said, as much as i don't understand Zach.

~

"WAAAKE UP YOU PEOPLE!" I screamed.

"What the hell?" Zach yelled, then he sat on the bed, Gray did the same.

"Aren't there any nice way to wake us up?" Gray yawned.

"There is, but it probably won't work! We're going on an adventure today!" I smiled excitedly.

"To where? Jurassic Park?" Gray gasped.

"Even better! The theme Park!"

Then both of them raised their eyebrows.

~

thank you for 100+ reads you guys! i appreciate every single reads and votes im getting, i love you all :D

im not proud of this chapter but its okay i guess? hehe.

anyways.... i hope you guys are having a good day :-) thank you for stopping by!