chapter 7

im so sorry guys :( i kno i said i was on a 2 weeks vacation but it turned out... into a family problem. :'(

had a hard time k? 😞

sorry to disappoint sum of you.. :(
finally, here's an update for you, amazing, patience readers

::

I woke up, then i looked at my clock, it was only 7 am, why am i up so early?

I tried to sleep again, but it didn't work, i'm not tired anymore.

I huffed, walking to my bathroom. I put my hair in a bun then brushed my teeth.

When i was finally done, i walked out of my room then i went downstairs. I felt like i was in a horror house, because it was still dark and quiet as fuck.

I finally arrived at the kitchen, then i made myself breakfast. I just made cheese omelete because it was easy.

I put it on the plate then i sat down, alone. This is so boring.

I was just staring at the food, i wasn't hungry, i was lonely.

Suddenly, i heard footsteps on the stairs, i took a look, it was Zach and Gray.

"So you're only making breakfast for yourself?" Zach shook his head.

"F off" I replied,

"Don't be rude and go make us something," He ordered, joking-ly.

"The last time i checked you have hands and brain, you can make it by yourself," I said. Dont know why im so moody today.

He gave up and began to prepare something for him and Gray. Gray wanted to help but Zach didn't let him, so he sat beside me.

"Morning Ally," He smiled.

"Morning pal," I returned the favour.

We were chatting about our dreams last night, stupid, i know, but we stopped after two plates were placed on the table.

"Here you go," Zach handed his brother a plate which includes eggs and bacons, then he sat across from me.

I clapped my hands, impressed that he actually can do something other than killing me with his gorgeous smile.

"Why are you clapping?" Zach raised one of his eyebrow.

"Nothing," I smirked. "I was just impressed."

"Hey! dont underestimate me," He scoffed.

I raised both of my hands in defense then he just shook his head.

"You guys should stop fighting, you know you like each other," Gray randomly muttered, smiling innocently.

"We hate each other!" Me and Zach yelled in unison, then we sent each other a glare.

"See?" Gray grinned, I huffed then began to stand up to wash my plate.

I was finally done, when i turned around i saw Zach smirking.

"You almost gave me a heart attack you ass!" I yelled.

"Sorry," The smirk never left his face, "not sorry."

"What do you want?"

"What Gray said," He whispered, "Actually, might be true."

He winked then left me, confused.

What did Gray said? I furrowed my eyebrows,

1- "Morning Ally"

2- "Zach was wearing a bikini in my dream"

3- I don't know?

I'm finally done with my bussiness at the kitchen, i headed back to the table, no one was there.

I sighed, Zach and Gray are probably annoyed at me right now because im acting pretty bïtchy today.

Whatever.

-

short. :(