chapter 2

I peeked out of the window.

The older one is probably 17 or 18, and the younger one looks 10, or maybe 11.

I have to admit, the older one is cute, but he looked really bored. I feel you.

"Are you sure this is their house?" The younger one asked his brother

"Go check" The older one groaned, he seemed annoyed.

"I dont even know how she looks like"

I walked out of the door, pretending to call someone.

"Yeah mom okay" I said to the phone, i hope i dont sound so fake, like my parents.

I smiled at the two boys in front of me "Hi! you must be... um... Claire and Owen's sons?" I asked confused, i probably look so dumb right now.

"Yeah, you're the daughter of my parent's friend right?" The younger one asked smiling, such a polite kid.

"Yea... i am" I said faking a smile.

"I'm Gray Grady! what's your name?" The younger one, i mean Gray said.

I smiled "Im Allison, but you can call me Ally. nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Ally!" Gray smiled, then he gave me a hug. he's a friendly kid.

After we hugged, i looked at the older brother, i really want to know his name.

"What's your name?" I asked him nicely, you better answer the same way pal.

"Do you guys have pool here?" He said, ignoring my question, then casually walked inside my hous- my parent's house.

"Sorry, Zach's always like this" Gray sighed, i bet he felt bad for me. so his name is zach? doesnt suit him though.

"It's okay" I smiled, putting a hand on his shoulder, guiding him inside.

When we got inside, we found Zach sitting on the couch, playing with his phone. He put his phone back on his bag when he saw us.

"This house is really big, too bad it has no pool" He said shaking is head, ass.

"Not every big houses has a pool" I smiled

Suddenly, there was an awkward silence. No one knows what to say nor to do. Finally zach decided to say something.

"Do you have any maids in this house? have they prepared a room for us?" He asked, pretending to text someone, not wanting to make an eye contact with me.

"We used to have a lot of maids... but um... they quit their jobs" i said feeling pretty embarassed, and i dont know why.

"Quit their jobs?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea..yeah.." I answered, feeling embarassed once more.

"But, hey! Let me show you the room you'll be staying at" I said smiling.

~

chapter 2 LOL this sucks and.. too short oops... but im gonna try to write better chapters next dont worry! ;D

hope u enjoy it! vote if u do, thank u sm + share with ur friends who likes nick too.... who doesnt?

new chapter if i get 35 reads and 5 votes :D