Why Ruby is A Great Leader!

It was now After Class as Weiss was marching around angrily, and you quickly caught up with her!

Y/n: Hey Weiss! Stop!

Weiss: Why should I!?

Y/n: I Just need to explain to you why Ruby is A Great Leader!

Weiss: NO! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LEADER! NOT THAT DOLT!

Y/n: Listen to me!

Weiss: NO!

Y/n: Listen to me Weiss!

Weiss: NO WAY!

Y/n: Weiss Just Please Listen to-

Weiss: THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY YOU CAN EVER-!

Y/n: LISTEN TO ME FOR AM THE HEAVENLY BUDDHA!!!

Weiss: What?

Y/n: JUST LISTEN TO ME!!

Weiss: Okay, What is this?

Y/n: I think Ruby is A Great Leader simply because she was Picked by Ozpin himself.

Weiss: Huh? What do you mean? That's It.

Y/n: Yes.

Weiss: 

Y/n: Listen to me God Damnit! I don't want your entitled attitude ruining my explanation!

Weiss: Fine! Explain.

Y/n: Look Since Ozpin Picked her as the Leader of Team RWBY because he saw Great Potential in her. I mean he is A Professional Hunter, and I Agree with him. He sees Potential, I see Potential. Why don't you?

Weiss: Because... She's... Such A Dolt. I mean she's... A Dolt! I have no other words for it!

Y/n: Look Weiss, She Maybe... Special, but the Truth is She's still an amazing Leader. You just need to see past her Kid-ism's.

Weiss: I... I Guess You're right.

Y/n: I'm What?

Weiss: You're Right.

Y/n: Come on Say it Louder! For the Y/n is always right Foundation!

Weiss: YOU WERE RIGHT!

Y/n: Music to my ears.

Meanwhile with Ruby...

Ruby walked into Ozpin's Office, as he was sitting there Cradling A Cup of Coffee.

Ozpin: Ms. Rose.

Ruby: Okay Mr. Ozpin Are you demoting me from the leader because of what Weiss Said? I am so sorry!! I-

Ozpin: Now Calm down Ms. Rose it's Perfectly fine. Please sit down.

Ruby then sat down.

Ozpin: Look Ms. Rose I understand you don't feel like you should be Leader. A Doubt in your head.

Ruby: I Know but-

Ozpin: Ruby I picked you for A Reason. I know you are going to be A Great leader.

Ruby: You Know that?

Ozpin: Truthfully only the Future can ever Tell but from the Cards dealt now I Know You're going to be A Great Leader. Just don't ever doubt yourself. Alright?

Ruby: Thank you Mr. Ozpin.

Ozpin: Good Now go along. I have to finish my cup of Atlas Roast. It's really good slow-roasted.

Ruby: Of course, Sir.

Ruby then Left the Office as she ran into Weiss.

Ruby: Oh Wiess, I-I'm sorry about-

Weiss: No, Don't apologize. Keep being You. That's the leader we need.

Ruby: Thanks, Weiss.

That Night...

It was Bed time once again as Ruby was writing in her Diary and Weiss Popped her head up.

Weiss: Hey Ruby? I... I always wanted Bunk Beds.

She then lowered her head back down, while Blushing and Ruby Just smiled.