Let's Work Together!/ The Power of Sunshine!

Soon You, Blake, Ruby, and Weiss had all shown up at the same spot to see Jeanne being attacked by A Giant Scorpion Grimm which she was struggling to beat as she held onto its Tail for dear Life!

Jeanne: HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Death Stalker: SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Death Stalker (A Giant Scorpion Grimm/ They have Tough Exoskeletons and Powerful Venom in their Tails)

Ruby: Y/n, You're here!

Weiss: Oh Boy the Idiot is here.

Blake: Be quiet we need to all beat this Scorpion Grimm.

Weiss: Like I need to Listen to you!

Y/n: Look I may able to beat this thing but-

Just then A Spear Flew through piercing the Death Stalker through its Chest Hitting its Organs and it died.

Y/n: ... Does anyone know who did that?

Jeanne then fell before she was caught by A Redheaded Figure.

???: Sorry about that. You Just need to know where they're weak point is.

Jeanne: (Blushing) O-Oh My God, You're The Pyrrha Nikos...

Pyrrha: Yep, Thanks for noticing!

Pyrrha Nikos (The Famous Spartan Huntress and Mascot for The Famous Cereal Brand Jeanne Loves/ She is A very well Trained Huntress who makes A Pretty Good leader/ Her Power is the Power of Ferrakinesis)

Pyrrha: It's Nice to meet you all to be Honest. 

Weiss: Wait, why are you here anyway? Don't you have some commercial to do.

Pyrrha: Actually I'm trying to get my Official Education when I see you all here. 

Y/n: O-Oh Good, I'm Y/n and this is Blake, Weiss, and Ruby who's her Big sister is already in this school.

Pyrrha: Oh So she's our Upperclassman. 

Y/n: I suppose so, I-

Just then you all heard some Screaming so you all ran to see A Man defending herself from A Giant Bear Grimm!