Black and White! (Part 2)

You have then Begun to Look for Blake to Bring her Back since you knew this could be solved with words and soon You walked up into A Bar in Vale to Trail down Blake for A Couple of Hours.

Y/n: Hey Barkeep?

Barkeep: Yeah?

Y/n: Get me some Milk. Whole.

Barkeep: Alright then.

He then gave you some and you took A Long sip.

Y/n: You know anything about A Girl?

Barkeep: What Kind of girl?

Y/n: You Know She's A Black Cat Faunus with long Black Hair and white Skin, Wearing Black and white. You can't Miss her.

Barkeep: Was she Traveling with A Guy with A Golden Monkey Tail?

Y/n: Yes, That's her!

Barkeep: She's in the Back. Needed A Private room to Discuss something.

Meanwhile in the Backroom...

Blake: ... And That's my Problem... How do I confess to Y/n Not Just that I Love him but also that we're set to be engaged and yet he doesn't remember it?

Sun: That's A Tough thing to consider, but I assume the best thing to do is to just be truthful about it. I bet he feels the same way. We need to talk about That Weiss girl though. I don't blame her for what she said. It's Probably something her Father put into her Head or something. I've seen the Headlines, and That Jaques guy is very Old Fashioned.

Blake: I Know but I have something to Admit... I was A Part of the white Fang.

Sun: You were?

Blake: I was never Proud of it. I thought I was doing the right thing for the Longest Time until... My Boyfriend at the time Slaughtered Dozens of Innocent Humans right in front of me. I can never get those Images out of my head. I'm not sure I can tell any of my teammates that. They would probably see me differently forever.

Sun: Well I don't Blame you. You were Just A Dumb Child at the time anyway. You had no idea what you were doing.

Blake: I Know but... It still Haunts me.

Just then the door Opened as you quickly ran in!

Y/n: BLAKE!

Blake: Y/n!? What are you doing here!? This Place is dangerous!

Y/n: Blake I wanted to make sure you're Okay! I was mad at Weiss too! But You Can't Just Leave! We're A Team!

Blake: I... (Sigh) Y/n... I...

Sun: Blake, You can say it.,

Blake: Y/n Remember when we spent on Menagerie as Kids .

Y/n: Yeaj?

Blake: And We had dinner.

Y/n: Yeah?

Blake: And My Dad asked you if you wanted to Marry Me one day?

Y/n: W-What?

Blake: We're in an Arranged Marriage.

Y/n: WHAT!?

Blake: Y/n You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I Like you but I'm not sure if you Like me.

You then Cupped her cheek as you Blushedd.

Y/n: Blake... I'm not the Brightest, Most Capable, or the Most In control of my emotions but... I care about all of you, Maybe A Little too Much.

Blake: Do you Like me back?

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yes...

Blake then Began Kissing you as you were taken Aback but she smiled.

Sun: I'm... Just gonna leave you two Alone.

He then walked out of the room to leave Both of you alone.

Y/n: Blake I Love you but... I don't want to get married until we're older.

Blake: How Old?

Y/n: I don't Know. Late Twenties. When we actually get our Lives and Careers in Order.

Blake: Sounds good to me.

Later...

Blake: So Y/n and I are now Dating. Hope you all don't Mind that. Weiss Thank you for Apologizing. I really appreciate it.

Weiss: No, I felt terrible. I really needed to apologize. (Thoughts) DAMNIT! Why does she get him!? He's so... Idiotic, but Cute, and Empathetic... What am I saying!?

Ruby: No It's fine. (Thoughts) AWWWWWW! Why didn't I confess to him first!?

Yang: Yeah, Just great. (Thoughts) Fuck it, I'm going to Crash my favorite Bar tonight and get fucking wasted.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I feel like I dissapointed some People... I hate dissapointing People...

Blake: (Thoughts) Man, I feel some strong Tension here. Hopefully this can subside soon.