Team RWBY's Leadership Problems!

The school had Officially begun and it was now time for Classes to Begin of course, You and your New Team were now in Professor Ports's Class about different Kinds of Grimm, and he was Talking about the Boarbarotusk.

Prof. Port: (Clears Throat) Yes, As you Kids can see this is The Diagram of A Barbarostusk. It is A Pig Like Grimm which is known to Charge at Opponets recklessly. Yes, quite dangerous for new hunters and Huntresses yourselves.

Professor Port (He is A Professor of Beacon Academy/ He is A Strong-willed and Proud Man who knows A Lot about Grimm)

Weiss: Tch, I can't even Focus on this with Ruby acting like that.

Ruby was not even paying attention as she was drawing A Crude drawing of Port as Professor Poop.

Ruby: Hehehe, Yeah. That's Funny.

Weiss: (Thoughts) WHY THE HELL IS SHE LEADER!? SHE'S A DOLT!!

Flashback to the Previous Night...

You were all now inside of your new dorm and it was up to all of you to figure out sleeping arrangements.

Y/n: Huh, So What should we do? There's 5 of us, and we can't fit 5 beds in here.

Ruby: Oh! Let's do Bunk Beds!

Weiss: Seriously!? That's the stupidest thing I had ever-

Yang: Let's do it!

Blake: That sounds nice.

Y/n: Yep!

Weiss: God Damnit, why is this Dolt our Leader?

Y/n: Becuase Ozpin said so.

Weiss: Well that's a stupid decision, I should have been the leader! I'm Smarter and more talented than her!

Yang: Say that again!? SAY THAT AGAIN ABOUT MY SISTER ICE QUEEN!?

Wiess: WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL ME THAT!?

Y/n: Everyone Calm down! Violence solves nothing.

Blake: He's right. Let's Just set up the room.

One Designing Montage Later...

Y/n: I wish I lived here!

Ruby: But you do.

Y/n: Oh Right!

Weiss: Okay, I will admit this does Look nice but we still have 5 people and four beds!

Blake: (Blushing) Well I Guess Y/n has to sleep with one of us and I will gladly volunteer.

Weiss: Wait, why do you-?

Blake: Because I said so.

The girls all then got dressed in their Pajamas as it was now Bedtime.

You were in A Blue and Orange T-shirt and Black Basketball shorts.

Yang: Whew, You got some nice Tonage for such A Skinny guy.

Y/n: (Blushing) T-Thanks...

You then got in bed with Blake as she Blushed.

Blake: (Blushing) Can I Hug you while we sleep?

Y/n: Oh Of course.

Blake: (Blushing/Thoughts) I guess this arranged Marriage thing will work out once I tell him.

Flashback End!

Prof Port: Ms. Schnee are you Paying Attention?

Weiss: Huh? Of course, I am!

Prof Port: Then Kill A Barbarossa!

He then brought out A Cage which had A Full grown Barbarorusk Inside!

Boarbarotusk (A Giant Warthog like Grimm/ He is very dangerous and very Reckless)

Weiss: Fine.

Weiss then got to the Bottom and suddenly the Boarbarotusk got released and charged at Weiss!

It then Jumped at her as she Created A White Glyoh which repelled it! It then charged again as Weiss then Put A Glyph on the floor and then Launched herself at it!

Weiss: How about some Fire Dust?

She then used Fire dust on her Rapier which did no damage to the Boar Grimm!

Weiss: Huh!?

Ruby: WEISS! AIM FOR THE BELLY!

Weiss: I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVICE DOLT!

She then began landing more strikes on it, until she did what Ruby suggested and Killed it.

Prof Port: Hmph, Good Job Ms. Schnee.

Ruby: YAY! WAY TO GO WEISS! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT IF YOU FOLLOWED MY-

Weiss: SHUT UP!! TAKE THIS ADVICE AND TAKE IT WELL DOLT!! YOU ARE NOT MY LEADER, YOU WILL NEVER BE MY LEADER, YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE A LEADER!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE!! NOW STOP GIVING MY ADVICE!!

She then Quickly Left The Room as Ruby was Left completely Mortified, and Port quickly cleared his throat.

Prof Port: Hrrmph! Yes, Sorry about that everyone. Continue with your work for Now. No Need to Address that Now.

Ruby: (Thoughts) A-AmI really that Bad of A Leader... I'm A... A Terrible, no Good, leader...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Poor Ruby. Someone needs Talk to Her, and I should do it.