Something About Her

Fortune. The infamous gentlemen's club that had been around since the late fifties. Why was it called Fortune, you might ask? Their slogan - "Because that's what our girls are worth". All the men who went there have a significant amount of money, and most are married, but you'd never hear them talk about their wives. They'd slip off their rings before heading inside the club, and they'd slip it back on once they walked back through the front door of their homes. The one thing about Fortune though, mostly all the men treated the girls with respect. There had only been a handful of times throughout the years that men had to be removed from the club due to misconduct with one of the dancers.

The dancers there all have a stage name that is related to them in some way. In the current lineup there was Sapphire - with the piercing blue eyes, Ruby - with the fiery red hair, London - with the posh British accent, and Vixen - who had inked artwork covering most of her skin. This was just naming a few of the beautiful women that adorned the stage.

And then there was Georgia.

Georgia had been at Fortune for a little over six years now, having started there when she moved to California when she was twenty-one. She had grown up with her grandparents, never actually knowing who her real parents were, and she didn't ever care to. Her heart was full with the love her grandparents gave her. They were all she needed.

Her grandfather passed away shortly after she graduated highschool, and it became apparent that her grandmother's health began to slowly decline. Due to this, Georgia forwent college, and spent all of her time taking care of her until her passing.

It ruined her when she lost her grandmother, and for the first time in her life, she felt completely alone. She decided there was nothing really left for her in her hometown since she had lost most of her friends when she took over as her grandmother's caregiver. That never bothered her at the time though because her grandmother was everything to her, but once she was gone it made her feel so lost.

That's when she made the decision to move to California to start over. She didn't really have much of a plan, but she had received a hefty amount of money from her grandmother's will, so she had plenty of time to get things figured out before she was low on funds.

It was when she was driving to her new apartment that she saw a billboard for Fortune, and she immediately became curious. Once she was settled, she decided that she'd check out the club for herself one night, but she wasn't going to express any interest in becoming a dancer until she felt the place out completely.

Once she was there, she saw how fancy the place was, and she saw that none of the dancers had to take off their clothes while on stage - not that she would have minded. She'd always been confident in her body, but knowing that it truly was just dancing in front of everyone like that made her even more eager to maybe join the lineup.

She went to Fortune two more times after that, and on her third visit was when she asked to speak to the owner, Cass. He was more than eager to set up a proper audition for her when she explained she had dance experience - having danced professionally from the time she was five until she graduated highschool. She had still danced casually in her living room or her bedroom over the last three years, but she would be more than ecstatic to actually be on a stage again.

After speaking with Cass, Georgia had gone out and purchased herself a highly expensive set of lingerie, one in a soft blue color that made her look so delicate, but also accentuated her fuller breasts and the roundness of her plump ass.

Georgia went into the audition with three numbers choreographed, but Cass offered her a job after the first one. He had approached her on the stage once she agreed, pursing his lips a bit as he looked over her lingerie.