Chapter three-The honeymoon

Elora's POV
We finally arrived at the house I chose, damn I'm talented. The house was really pretty in reality. " I love your sense of style" Leonid said "Really! Thank you. It's actually...". "yeah spare the details I actually don't want to know" ouch that hurt like a blow to the gut, I thought I'd met my lover boy and sexy mafia king but he was just a douchebag like the rest of the other man but he was sexy as hell. Shit Elora focus "Won't you get out of the car" he said and slammed the door in my face. Rude, I got out of the car and followed him upstairs to the master bedroom. "Take off the dress" "huh" I said confused "I said take the dress off" "Why should I, I thought you hate me or whatever" I retorted back "oh I do but that dress reminds me of my misery so just take if off and stop asking questions damn" I have never been so heart broken in my life, I actually thought I was finally about to live the life I have been desperately wanting to live just for me to be insulted and shunned on the night that was supposed to be my honeymoon. I took the dress off anyways leaving me in white spaghetti strap dress I was wearing under the gown. "Okay if you're done get out" Leonid said. "What, why?" "I fucking need my personal space so leave" he shouted " omg Leonid Mikhail Putin or whatever you call yourself I actually thought you'd be a decent guy but it turns out you're Just a self absorbed jerk and I fucking hate you" I said "Katerina come here" Leonid said and a pretty good girl with red hair came in, she looked and walked just like a model and I felt ugly compared to her. This Katerina girl came in and straddled my husband, my husband! " Elora fucking get out right now" he shouted, I let out a weak no and I myself realized how pathetic I sounded. I stood there as they both watched me with dirty looks, it was they started kissing that I decided I'd had enough. I left the room feeling disgusted but it was bo use crying because he didn't know me and I didn't know him and there was definitely no use crying over spilt milk..... That night I slept in one of the guest rooms, the house had 10 rooms, a hall, library, balcony, the biggest kitchen I'd ever seen, a cinema room, a pool and others just like a mansion should have. This part wasn't in any of the love books I've read, I didn't sign up for this literally speaking. It was weird for me not sleeping in my own bed at home, I tossed and turned all night and I have no idea at what point I fell asleep finally.

Leonid's POV
We were still in the car and Elora was admiring the house from the car window, "I love your sense of style" I said "Really, thank you, it's actually a .." I really did not want to hear what she had to say so I cut her off "Yh, spare me the details I actually don't want to know" I said and got out of the car, " are you not coming out?" I asked and slammed the door in her face. I got to the master bedroom where we were supposed to share and shortly Elora joined me there. " Take off the dress" I said calmy "huh" she said watching me intently "I said take the damn dress off" she looked at me through her lashes band it was actually very cute no lie... Shit! Focus Leonid. " I thought you hated me" she said. No, I don't how can I hate a pretty face like yours, I just didn't want to get married so soon. " Oh I do, but this dress reminds me of my misery so take it off and stop asking questions fuck". She looked very hurt but she took the dress off anyways, " okay now get out" I said eyeing her in her underwear  " what?" She asked back confused" I fucking need my personal space so leave the room" I said almost angry. Now I could see that she was beyond hurt and only God knew what she was going to do next "Omg, Leonid Mikhail Putin, I actually thought you were a decent guy but you're just a self absorbed jerk and I fucking detest you" I totally ignored her and did the worst thing a guy could do to a girl on their wedding night, I called my PA in " Katerina, come here" I said. The red haired girl came in and sat on my lap, but still Elora did not budge. This girl had a lot of nerve actually, just then Katerina kissed me and that's when Elora left. Thank God but "what the fuck Katerina did I say you could kiss me? Get the hell off me!" I shouted at her, I only brought her here to make Elora leave me alone, I never mix business with pleasure and especially not with Katerina. Just that she had been hitting on me ever since she was employed so I thought who else would be better for the job than her. " I need you to leave first thing tomorrow morning or even now" I said "But  Leo, I just got here and you haven't even touched me , I need you now" she said in response. What the fuck is wrong with her, her voice annoyed ne to the core and I hated her fucking face. " How dare you touch me and what give you the right the call me Leo... Never and I mean it when I say never attempt that or else I'll leave you to the Americans or worse I'll deal with you myself" Katerina use to be our undercover spy in the u.s territory, her job was to seduce and bring back information. We were able to rescue her when she was caught and there's nothing she fears more than going back there. "Don please they'll kill me, I don't want to die l. I can't leave my family" she replied " I'll worse than just kill you if you provoke me again" I said " yes, don" she said leaving the room. Seeing Elora is a constant reminder of how much I hate this marriage, I'm not a commitment kind of guy and I can't give her the life a husband must give his wife, I mean sure I can give her the fuck of her life no doubt. I'll just have to avoid her at all cost because I can't allow her to catch feelings when I'm not emotionally available. Laying in the bed I thought about a lot of things, the donna, my mafia. Is Elora actually capable of being the donna? Can she handle the responsibilities it comes with? The sacrifices, well there was only one way to find out. I'd have to test her.

 I'd have to test her