Chapter four-The new Donna in town I

Elora's POV
I woke up this morning with a slight headache, I guess that's the aftermath of thinking so hard. Anyway, I took my bath and decided to make breakfast for myself and my douche bag husband. I entered the kitchen and there was possibly every ingredient needed to prepare food available. I made pancakes and a smoothie for myself but black coffee for my husband, I knew this was a death wish but I carried the breakfast to his room anyways. I knocked, no response, knocked again, no response, so I opened the door and entered but there was no sight of Leonid. I placed the food on his center table and attempted to leave only for the bathroom door to open and for Leonid to come out with a towel around his waist. Holy muffins this guy was ripped, I think I was staring so hard that my mind took a mental picture that would hunt me for life. " Is there something you wanted" he asked in his annoyingly sexy voice "umm.... Erh.... I bro..... I brought you breakfast" I stated embarrassingly. " How do I know it's not poisoned" he asked and folded his arms flexing his muscles. Fuck Elora focus " what makes you think it's poisoned" I asked also crossing my tiny arms "well.. umm... Nevermind" he said looking around to see his food. " I could taste it if you want" I said shrugging " Take it away I don't want it" he said looking away. " Ugh I knew this was going to happen but I brought it anyway thinking you'd be appreciative" I said and stomped out without taking the food. How dare he, I made him breakfast and he rejected it, how could he, I said as I put whipped cream on my pancakes. I've never felt so insulted all my life and I hate feeling this way. He barely talks to me for two whole weeks, leaves the house without telling me anything and comes home when he likes and now I decide to do something and he makes me instantly regret it. " Get ready we're going out" Leonid said as he put the empty plate and mug in the dishwasher. Did he eat his breakfast? " I thought you weren't going to eat it" I asked " I said get ready we're going out, and put on something comfortable you're meeting my mafia today" its about damn time I thought to myself, he didn't even give me a chance to speak and just walked out of the kitchen. I entered our supposed room and picked out some clothes I thought were good for this occasion. I got out of the room wearing an all black outfit. A black blouse with a black short plaid skirt and a black leather jacket with my favorite pair of boots. Not gonna lie I looked hot and anyone who denied that fact was prolly just hating period.

Leonid's POVI came out of the bathroom and saw a confused looking Elora standing in my bedroom with what I think was my breakfast on the center table

Leonid's POV
I came out of the bathroom and saw a confused looking Elora standing in my bedroom with what I think was my breakfast on the center table. Damn this girl, she makes it so hard for me to hate her. Is there something you wanted? And I could sense her tension. "Um uh um. I bro.. I brought you breakfast," she said, stammering.I wonder why she would make me breakfast after I'd ignored her these past weeks.
"How do I know it's not poisoned?" I said folding my arms. "What makes you think it's poisoned" she retorted back folding her arms as well, damn the nerve this girl has. "Well, uhm... never mind" I held my words back "I could taste it if you want," Elora said, shrugging. "Take it away, I don't want it" I said, and I could see how badly my words affected her. "Ugh, I knew this was going to happen, but I brought it anyways, thinking at least you'd be appreciative"  she said, and stormed out without taking the food. She actually looked kind of cute when she was mad. When she left, I felt bad so I decided to eat the breakfast. The coffee was black and hot. I tasted it and gosh, this is definitely my new favourite coffee. How did she know I love my coffee like this? Damn, this girl was something else. The pancakes, mhmm, the pancakes. I mean, I don't even like pancakes, not even my mom's, but I actually enjoyed this. After the meal, I suited up and went to the kitchen. I saw a sad looking Elora at the dining table. "Get ready we are going out," I said as I put the dishes in the dishwasher. "I thought you weren't going to eat it?" Elora asked. "I said get ready, we are going out and put on something comfortable. You're meeting the Mafia today" Before she could say another strange thing, I walked out of the kitchen and called my under don João Santon. João was also my cousin and I loved that dude. He was the Russian drug lord and was still loyal to me as my underdon. He did all my dirty work and didn't leave any traces. The guy was goddam good. "João get them ready, we are on our way." I said, "Aha! I get to finally meet the sexy Mrs. Putin" "Talk about my wife one more time like that and you'll be 6 ft underground." "Can't you ever tell if something's a joke, where's your sense of humor?" João said "Oh my, João get the fuck of my line" I said as I hung up the call. After making sure everything was set, I walked out and I was met with the sexy looking Elora. Fuck Leonid control yourself. She looked pretty dang hot in black and she wasn't even wearing anything revealing. "You're staring" I heard Elora say. "Yeah so, you're my wife, I can look at you whenever and anywhere I want to" I said, looking straight at her, "You don't treat me like I'm your wife" That's because I fucking don't know how to treat a woman right fuck. She walked to the car, opened it and sat in the back, the driver drove us to the Tamel which is where we sent all our prisoners. Elora had no idea what was ahead of her and I feared she wouldn't be able to face it. The moment we entered the gate João came extending his arms to me for a hug. Get your filthy self the fuck away from me. I said, pushing him away, "you must be the beautiful Mrs. Putin" he said kissing her hand. Why did that make me feel a little bit awkward? "Let's get going, we have no time", I said, ending the pleasantries "Where are we, Leonid?" Elora asked "My favourite place on earth, the Tamel" I said with joy.

 Why did that make me feel a little bit awkward? "Let's get going, we have no time", I said, ending the pleasantries "Where are we, Leonid?" Elora asked "My favourite place on earth, the Tamel" I said with joy

The Tamel