close call

Earth

Southern Mongolia

gobi desert

November 11th 2019

Somewhere in the gobi desert in Mongolia, radars have detected and tracked unknown radio waves in the desert. The general of the helix corporation private military has suspected this as a black and white cult operation so he sent in captain Joel Nolan and sergeant Sarah rapids and two new individuals that are aquatinted with to deal with this.

The first individual was a Canadian male adult with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark green military uniform, black boots and has a metal backpack on and was holding two 48 dredge light machine guns. He was LIEUTENANT TRISTAN TRIGGERS.

the second individual was a Japanese male young man with black hair and tan eyes

the second individual was a Japanese male young man with black hair and tan eyes. He wears a tan military uniform with grey boots and has a sheathed katana on his belt. He was armed with a MR6 pistol. He is SERGEANT JAI-RO LAI

These four individuals were tasked to investigate and if possible, neutralize the black and white cult operation

These four individuals were tasked to investigate and if possible, neutralize the black and white cult operation. They were using binoculars to perform surveillance on the desert terrain.

"It's all quiet out here Sir." Sarah said surveiling the terrain.

"What if there is no BWC operation out here?" Jai-ro said.

"Quiet you two, we have to keep waiting." Triggers said.

"Are you sure the general is right about the enemy operation?" Jai-ro asked.

"Shhh! East side!" Joel shouted.

The four helix.co commandos then spotted a black and white cult big rig truck with a trailer driving across the terrain being escouted by four black and white cult technicals.

"There they are." Joel said lowering his binoculars.

"Let's bag em." Triggers said.

"Slow down sir, we still need to know where they are going." Jai-ro said. "If their destination is somewhere in the desert, then that might explain all of those radio waves we've been tracking."