Prologue

It was a typical day off for Kim Rok Soo. For the first time, he felt compelled to take a break and indulge in some reading at home. It was his initial foray into cheating on his 'Slacker-Life-Chan.'

Sunlight streamed across his face, gently nudging him awake, as if signaling the arrival of morning. It seemed he had dozed off while engrossed in the novel The Birth of the Hero , volume five.

The story chronicled the adventures of a young Korean boy named Choi Han, who was mysteriously transported to a different world to become a hero.

As Kim Rok Soo opened his eyes, adjusting to the light, he found himself greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling. The floor beneath him felt unnaturally soft—his bed wasn’t this luxuriously plush.

He scanned the room with a mix of curiosity and trepidation. 'So many opulent items... and most of them are crafted from gold and  silver !' he marveled.

Swiftly exiting the bed, he made his way to the bathroom. The reflection in the mirror was startlingly familiar. Cale Henituse, a character he knew well, greeted him with a wave.

"So... that guy is me?" Cale mused, touching the mirror’s surface with a sense of  bewilderment .

His pale, smooth skin, reddish-brown eyes, and unique red hair were a clear match to the character from the novel.

"Ah, right. 'Cale Henituse'—the minor villain, the disreputable member of the count's family in the story."

A frown settled on Cale's face as he recalled the novel’s events.

'In the story, this minor villain, Cale Henituse, while intoxicated, wreaked havoc in Harris Village and was subsequently pummeled by Choi Han ' he reflected, a shiver of apprehension running through him.

"Damn it, this is going to be a problem."

As Cale grappled with his rising anxiety, his stoic expression faltered, and...

POOF

Suddenly, two fluffy fox ears with nine tails, matching the color of his red hair, sprouted from his head.

Cale’s stoic demeanor shattered as he stared at his reflection. "What the—!?," he exclaimed mentally, his furry ears twitching in disbelief.

"Wasn’t Cale Henituse... a human?"

End of Prologue~

_____

Hi! I just changed but wording and much of chapter is same, I am going to start this story soon^^