*1*

I'm really confident in this, please be respectful though! I would love some reader feed back!!!!! Okay, enjoy!

Ruzak POV

There were so many ways that I could've spending my Saturday. Going Home. Sleeping. Playing Video Games. Going to the shooting arena with my girlfriend, Kim Burgess. Not chasing down a 47 year old drug smuggler through the streets of Chicago.

My name is Adam Ruzak, I am a rookie cop, and the partner of Detective Alvin Olinsky. When Intelligence needed an undercover officer, I was taken out of the Academy. I am now a official member of Intelligence. I work along side my family, Alvin Olinsky, Erin Lindsay, Jay Halstead, Antonio Dawson, Kevin Atwater, and Hank Voight. The best of Chicago. Kim, works down stairs as a patrolman. She is tiny, only weighs 97 pounds. She has mid length gorgeous brown hair, and sparkly green eyes. She may be small and petite, but she is kick ass. She took down, three murderous large men, all without a gun, and with her bleeding out partner Sean Roman, clinging to his last breath. She is a great cop, and she loves her job, but what she really wants to do is be a Detective, in Intelligence.

We are currently working on a drug smuggling case. Which we believe is led by Alfonso Padroni, he is linked to the murders of three local business men. And the bombing of a warehouse. And all to keep his drugs to himself and his colleagues. Our team has been after him since Halloween, but all our clues and witnesses led us to dead ends. Until recently when patrolmen found a shot guard of Alfonso Padroni, who was willing to spill, with a little of Sarge's "Influence". He told us that they were meeting up with some gang bangers, and we were following the unmarked car to the destination. When we arrive Alfonso has put a bullet through the head of a druggie. Sarge radioed to us the orders.

"Halstead, Lindsey cover him from the back, Antonio with me on the left, Ruzak, Olinsky on right. Everyone comes home today, okay? Let's move!" Intelligence moves forward, shooting rapidly at Alfonso and his team. We circle around the dead bodies, of his team. Antonio grabs his handcuffs and cuffs Alfonso.

"Alfonso Padroni, you are under arrest for possession of drugs, the murder of three people, and the bombing of a storage unit." He kicks him once in the side, and heaves him up and in Hanks car. We walk back towards our cars.

"Head back to the station. I have some business to attend to." He says in his smokey gruff voice.

Burgess POV
"So you and Adam." Roman asks me with his mouth full of pizza. I reach for his slice. Taking a bite out of it.

"What about us? Are you going to be that partner that is secretly in love with his partner that already has a boyfriend?" Roman and I have a weird connection, we complement each other, but we fight like a old married couple. I can be who ever I want around Roman and he won't care. At first I though he was a sexist, I've smoothed out his rough edges. He was just misunderstood.

"No, I'm dating Sylvie , god no Burgess. I love you like a sister." He has been dating Sylvie Brett, for three months. I think it's getting serious. But I know better than to say it. He would've said more but was interrupted by our radio.

"Report to a abandoned car in the middle of the road, 6604 King Drip Drive." Roman quickly turns the car around, and heads to the address, we turn on our lights and arrives within three minutes. When we pull up I see a small bluish greenish car parked in the middle of the road. I grab my ticket book out of my pocket, and start writing. I go to place it on the windshield I see a steady flow of blood.

"Roman! I got a body." I reach for the handle of the car door. I suddenly hear a beep, and a click. Must be the lock. I pull the door. Click.

"Burgess, wait. It's a bomb!" But it was too late. A flame lit up the car, and automatically led the car to explode. I didn't have a chance to run, or for Roman to grab me. Just enough time to set off a bomb that will most likely end my life then and there.

I am engulfed into darkness.