𝐓𝐄𝐍

"Oh my goshhh, I feel like a proud mother

"Oh my goshhh, I feel like a proud mother. My baby's first date," Kafeya whined as she rummaged through Daila's closet, finding something for Daila to wear for her date.

"I'm so nervousss, like should I do? What should I say?" Daila asked Kafeya as she slid on the jean skirt that Kafeya picked out.

"Just be yourself Daila, you're so sweet it'll be hard for him not to like you. Just stay calm, and call me if you feel uncomfortable at any time," Kafeya told her seriously.

"I will, do you want me to tuck this?" Daila asked, Kafeya nodded.

"Kafeya...this tiny ass bag," Daila said with a laugh causing Kafeya's jaw to drop.

"Did you just- Did you just curse?" Kafeya asked causing Daila's eyes to widen before she covered her mouth.

"I think I did, oh my gosh"

@itsaprettydai

Liked by Blossomnotbubbles, Ezrah, kafeyaaa, and 53,374 othersitsaprettydai: Tiny bag??? hair: @chadelersss

itsaprettydai: Tiny bag??? hair: @chadelersss

"Thank you," Daila smiled when Azrin opened the car door of his Hellcat for her, allowing her to step inside the car.

"Where are we going?"  she asked him curiously when he got inside the car, cranking it up.

"Arcade, you cool with that?" He asked, she just nodded.

"So, where you from? You sound proper as hell," He asked her.

"I'm from here, I guess it was just now I was raised. What about you? Where are you from?"

"Chiraq," He said proudly but she just looked at him, clearly confused.

"Chi-raq? What is that?"

"Chicago?"

"I don't think he liked me Kafeya," Daila spoke sadly as she walked inside of the home, only to see Kafeya, Blossom, Omari, and Dante sat on the couch.

The group was currently taking turns playing Mario Kart, Omari and Blossome were playing against each other.

"Why do you think that Daila?" Kafeya asked as the girl sat down beside her.

"I was so confused the entire time, it's like he talks like you guys but he doesn't like explaining when I don't understand. Which I get but jeezzzz," She frowned.

"It's okay girl, at least you got to experience it. Did you have fun?"

"I did, we played a lot of games and things like that. And they had some good food," She smiled.

"Oh sorry, Hi everyone," She said because she forgot to greet them.

They all replied to her, most of Omari and Blossom's focus being on the game.

"Aye Daila, if dude wasn't fucking wit' you then it's his loss. You cool as hell guh'" Dante said causing the girl to smile.

"Thanks Dante, I'm gonna go get a snack, does anybody want anything?" Daila asked as she stood up.

"You could get me a water?" Omari asked  she nodded before walking off to the kitchen.

"Oh, Hi Ezrah," Daila said to the male when she entered the kitchen, not knowing that he was there causing him to just send her a simple nod.

"Are you okay?" She asked him as she went into the pantry, grabbing a honey bun and a two bottles of water.

"I'm cool, why you ask?"

"Just checking, you sitting in here all by yourself and stuff. But now that I think of it, you always do that. So yeah, just checking," She explained.

She put the honey bun in the microwave, setting it on 20 seconds before leaving the kitchen to give Omari his water.

She quickly returned, Ezrah just watched as she took her food out of the microwave, burning her hand a bit as she took it out.

She quickly sat the honey bun on the island before going to grab a paper plate and a fork.

"You look pretty," Ezrah randomly complimented.

"Aw, thank you Ezrah," She smiled, he just nodded.

"So when is my next driving lesson? I need to get my license like...asap," She asked him.

"Man, ion know. I was having heart palpitations when you driving, My car was finna' be fucked up," He said causing her jaw to drop.

"Okay I was not that bad, can we do it tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it might be a lil' late tho' cause I got a studio session, I'a let you know when," He told her.

"What do you mean studio session? Like dance studio?"

"Do I look like a dancing ass nigga?" He questioned.

"Well..." She trailed off causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"I'm just kidding! No, you don't Ezrah,"

"I talkin' 'bout recoding studio," He explained.

"So like musicians?" She asked and he nodded.

"So you'll be rapping and stuff?"

"Nah, I produce. So the beats and shit,"

"Aw, that's cool. You should take me with you," She suggested, she liked riding around with people, she liked going to new places since she grew up so sheltered.

"'ight, I'a take you with me,"