𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

-CONTINUED

-CONTINUED

"Let me show you how much I missed you,"

Daila pulled her bottom lip into her mouth as she felt the area between her legs dampen, she had been without his touch for so long that she was practically feening for it.

She attached her mouth to his kissing him slowly and deeply as his hands roamed her ass.

She was so wet, a spot was beginning to form on the thin grey shorts she had on, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Damn, she leaking already?" He spoke when he felt the wet spot, pressing his fingers against the wet fabric   a bit causing her to gasp lightly.

"You missed me touching this pretty ass pussy? Hm?" He asked her, causing the girl to nod silently.

"Words ma,"

"Y-yes.."

"'ight, hold on," He told her, moving her from his lap before standing up from the couch, going to the kitchen to wash his hands.

He came back and stood her up before beginning to remove her clothes from her body, once she was naked he sat back down with her straddling him. He then pulled his shirt off.

He watched as she pulled down his sweatpants and boxers down far enough for his fully erect penis to spring out, she smiled at the sight.

She lifted her hips, allowing him to rub the tip up and down her leaking pussy, moaning softly as he did so.

"Put it in ma, don't be scary," He encouraged causing her stomach to flutter.

"Tremani, I don't know how to-

"It's 'ight mama, ima' help you," He assured, she nodded before sinking halfway down his length, causing both of them to moan at the action.

She slowly sunk down on the rest, her mouth dropping as she did so.

"You're so deep baby," She pouted, she still hadn't gotten used to his size.

"I know mama, you taking me so good," He groaned, gripping onto her waist.

She looked him in his eyes, moaning softly as he began to move her up and down his length.

"O-Ooh shit, you feel so good," Daila moaned out, began to move up and down his length on her own.

"Like this daddy?" She asked him, watching as his eyebrows knitted together in pleasure.