𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"I think you broke my nani," Daila frowned as she sat on Ezrah's bed, watching him pack for his tour that he was leaving for the day after

"Hm, lemme kiss it and make it feel better-

"Hell no," She cut him off causing him to laugh.

"I can't believe you're leaving, like ewwww," She frowned as he walked over to her,

"You not gon' miss me mami?" He asked after lifting her jaw to place a kiss on her lips.

"Of course I am, You're my man and like...my third bestfriend," She said causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Hold on, who the first two?"

"Kafeya and Blossom, duh," She smiled causing him to suck his teeth.

"Somebody's jealoussss," She teased causing him to wave her off.

"I guess I'll just have to find another man to make the time go by quicker," She lied causing him to laugh.

"I'a kill you," He replied calmly, a little too calmly for her liking.

"I'm too pretty to die though,"

"I know mama, I'm so fucked up 'bout you. I'd kill myself after so I can keep seeing yo' pretty ass face," He said causing her jaw to drop.

"Awwww," She cooed causing him to shake her head.

"You don't even have to worry about that though, I would never," She smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips.

@carmennnn
Hey, is this Ezrah's girlfriend?

@itsaprettydai
Yes, you're Carmen right? I remember you from Zaxbys, you were so pretty

@carmennnn
Thanks boo!

Just wanted to let you know beforehand, I'll be fucking your man the entire tour! Just a heads up.

He already confirmed it!

*Image Attachment*

"Ezrah...Look," Daila told him, showing him the messages as they sat in the parking lot of the Airport.

"Baby, don't believe none of that shit. I'a never do you like that," He reassured, she nodded.

"I'm going to miss you soooo much," She frowned as he got out of the car, walking to her side to open her door.

"Ima' miss you too mama, I miss yo' ass already," He replied as she placed small kisses on his lips.

"Do you love me Ezrah? Like seriously?" She asked him.

She had such intense feelings for Ezrah, she considered them indescribable.

It was too strong to be just a like, or merely an infatuation.

But she finally had a word to describe what she felt.

Love.

And she knew that it wasn't the same love that you felt for your family, or your friends.

It was love, and if you know what I mean by that, you know.

"Yeah baby, I love you," He told her genuinely, the phrase sounding like music to her ears.

"I love you too," She smiled shyly causing him to laugh.

"Come on, can't you miss your flight or something?"

"Nah, I'm flying private mama,"

"C'mon mami, quit frowning," Ezrah said to his girlfriend, who was currently frowning as she hugged him.

Everything for Ezrah and his team was already loaded on the jet, and everyone was on board as well.

They were just waiting on Ezrah, who honestly was stalling.

He hadn't even realized how clingy he became since he had been with Daila, he truly wanted to live in the girl's skin.

He definitely wasn't trying to leave her for three months.

"Ima' call when I get there, and before I go to bed every night ma, I promise,"

"Okay..." She replied simply, reluctantly letting the male go only for him to pull her right back into his arms, leaning down to give her a gentle kiss yet passionate kiss.

Their lips moved slowly in-sync as his strong hands gripped her plump butt causing her to moan into the kiss.

"'ight chill before I fuck you out here," Hs spoke close to the girl's ear causing her to slightly gasp at his vulgarity.

"You're so nasty Ezrah," Daila said, pushing him playfully causing him to laugh.

"Nah, I think that's all you mami. You be tryna' hide that shit but I know the real," He said causing her to look away shyly.

"Okay, Okay, you need to go. People are waiting on you," She rushed, he had been standing here stalling for too long now.

"Ight, hold on. One more kiss mami,"

She smiled before placing one last kiss on his lips, pulling away before he could deepen it.

"Bye, Tremani. See you later," She told him.

"I'a see you later, Dai,"

short chapter, ik