"I can hear you moving." Mikey mumbled tiredly from her side of the room. I kept shuffling in my bed, her groans of annoyance filled the room. "Okay, what's wrong?" She say up in bed, leaning against her headboard as she looked over at my bed. I rolled over, laying flat on the bed like a starfish as my head turned to her.

"I'm just not used to being away from home." I whisper, her eyes softening. I turn my gaze to the ceiling, hearing Mikey sigh.

"Okay, fine." She said and I looked at her in confusion. "You can sleep with me." She mumbled and avoided my eye. I started to smile, slowly moving out of my bed and walking over to hers.

"Are you sure?" I double check, she is still a celebrity after all with the same human rights as me.

"Yes, Y/n." She confirmed, a small smile on her face as she laid on her back, opening her arms for me. I smiled, settling myself on top of her as I lay my head on her chest, Mikey's arms wrapping tightly around me. "Just relax." She whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I'm guessing she sensed or maybe she could feel how tense I was.

It's understandable... I'M CUDDLING WITH MY CELEBRITY CRUSH WHOM I ALSO WRITE SMUT ABOUT AND JUST HAPPENED TO READ IT. Jesus, I feel like I'm entitled to freak out.

"Calm down." Mikey softly said, looking down at me gently. I looked up at her.

"Sorry." I whispered in a shy tone. "I've never slept with anyone like this before."

"First time for everything, right?" She smiled, nudging my arm slightly as she kept her arms around my body.

I chuckled, feeing more at ease with the situation. "Yeah. Thank you, for making me feel comfortable." Was all I said, watching her furrow her brows in surprise and interest as I snuggle my head in her chest, closing my eyes. "Goodnight." I smiled, and the last thing I remember before knocking out, was Mikey running her hand through my hair, switching between that and lightly scratching my scalp.

—————

I could hear footsteps pattering all around the hotel room, causing me to wake up with a groan. The person walking, froze in their tracks. "Sorry." They whispered, apologizing for waking me up. I sat up, rubbing my tired eyes and opening them as my vision cleared up, seeing it was just Mikey. "Didn't mean to wake you."

She was wearing black jeans with combat boots, a black bra with a white button down over it but it was unbuttoned as she helped a black tie in her hand. Mikey glanced between her tie and me. "You wouldn't happen to know how to tie a tie... would you?"

—————

"There." I patted Mikey's firm chest, gulping as I realized our position. I buttoned the last button of her white long sleeve shirt, she was staring down at me the entire time, not saying a word. I finally adjusted her tie, straightening it out with my hand as I glance up at her. "It's done."

"Thanks." She muttered, watching me walk away to go sit on the bed. Mikey glanced down at her tie. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"My mom." I shrugged, taking a look around the hotel room, feeling her eyes on me. "When I was a junior, I went to prom and I wanted to wear a suit. My mom helped me pick out the right one and she even taught me how to tie a tie." I smiled at the memory before it dropped, sighing softly.

"Well, thank you for helping me with mine." Mikey thanked, grabbing her black belt for her jeans.

"So..." I trailed off, finally looking up at her. "Where are you going?"

"A bar." She stated, I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off. "You have to stay here since you're underaged and can't come, and besides, I don't know much about you or why you ran away from home, so just stay in this hotel room. Got it?" All I could do was nod at Mikey's demand.

"You do realize you're my celebrity crush, right?" I said, looking her dead in her eyes as she paused her movements, the gears turning in her head.

"Yeah, well, never meet your heroes." Mikey shook her head, grabbing her phone and wallet. "Alright, I'm out. Stay. Here." She slammed the hotel door.

I crossed my arms childishly. "I'm not a fucking dog." I curse at the door, as if she was still there. I groaned after a moment, looking around the room for something to do. "I can't stay in here." I finally say to myself, looking at the window that was in front of me. "Well there's a way out..."