After a heavenly night with Mikey, waking up in her arms was just twice as better. Her strong arms were securely wrapped around my waist, her face buried in my chest — more specifically my boobs. My leg was thrown over her torso, my arms around her head in a way while my head lay on a pillow.

I've been up for about 10 minutes just admiring her in such a sleepy state. Mikey truly was adorable under all that asshole-ish exterior she built.

"It's rude to stare at people when they sleep." Her deep, raspy voice husks from beneath me. Her cold hand slid up my leg, grabbing ahold of my thigh and pulling it up close to her body.

"Well, good morning to you, too." I smiled and chuckled when Mikey's eyes stared into mine, her fingers dancing over my thigh while giving me that cute smile.

"It is a good morning, huh?" She leaned up and gently pressed her lips to mine. I held her face softly in my hands, savoring the moment before we heard the hotel door being unlocked by a keycard, making Mikey throw the covers over us.

"Looks like Mikey got that pussy after all." Billie joked as she walked in, wiggling her brows at us both. "Me next!"

"No." Jenna chuckled and shoved her hand down with a small, tight lipped smile.

"Might wanna put clothes on, Mike." Melissa laughed softly as they all took a seat somewhere in the room.

"Whatever." Mikey rolled her eyes, pecking my lips before walking to the bathroom in her boxers and sports bra. When the door shut, all the girls turned to me.

"She treat you right?" Billie asked me. "If she didn't, I swear I can do better." She joked and in a way, she reminded me of Joey Tribbiani.

Maddie elbowed her in the side, making Billie grunt. "What she means is if Mikey hasn't, you know, ditched you yet?"

"What do you mean?" I sit up and tug the covers closer since I'm still in my bra and panties.

"Usually, she fucks someone, and uh well... leaves them." Billie blunted and to be fair, I expected that from her.

Jasmin rolled her eyes playfully. "In a way, yes. That's what we mean."

"Relax." Mikey appeared, fixing her hair. She wore a grey long sleeve underneath an oversized black shirt with black jeans. I noticed her wearing some checkered vans as well. "It's not like that all. This is completely different. I get that you wanna look out for her in a way, but I know what I'm doing."

"Okay." Billie held her hands up in the air, letting out a chuckle. "We're backing off, man."

"Just... treat her right, Mikey." Jenna stood up before looking at me. "You're younger than her, by a slight jump, but that's okay. I just want you to know that if you're thinking of taking this to the next step, just remember that's it's hard between two people with a 6-7 year age gap."

"Unfortunately, Jen is right." Melissa agreed with a reluctant sigh.

"Look." Mikey looked at them. "We'll figure it out, okay? I appreciate the help and all, but I'm good. I'm a grown ass adult who's learned from her past mistakes."

"If you've learned then why are you sleeping with an 18 year old?" Billie asked with a small smile. "It's a joke by the way."

"Not really." Maddie shrugged.

Mikey pinched the bridge of her nose, letting out a small frustrated groan. "I get it! This is my choice and her choice so can we leave it alone?"

When she snapped, her friends shared a look, shrugging their shoulders. "Sure." They all said before marching out the room.

Mikey rolled her eyes and sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled over to her, massaging her shoulders from behind. "Hey... I hate to say it, but Jenna had a point."

"Yeah, I know. How the fuck is she so smart at this shit? She barely dates!" Mikey looked at me with wide eyes and all I did was chuckle.

"Maybe we should take things slow and figure out what we want. If it's just a hookup then okay, if not then we can work it out." I smiled at her as I softly said those words. Mikey relaxed. "No matters what happens though, I still get the privilege of saying i got to sleep with the girl I've had a crush on for years now."

I admitted which made Mikey smile widely, laughing softly and pulling me in for a slow, short kiss.