Mikey grabbed your waist, pulling you impossibly close to her. You gulped, feeling her warm breath on your neck as her lips attached to your supple skin, sucking and licking. Moans tumbled out of your mouth as you felt her hand dip into your skirt, past your panties, to press against your cunt.

You screamed her name, her finger running through your folds teasingly as she lifted you up, setting you gently down on the bed, her finger now slipping into your center, your pussy swallowing her finger whole. She groaned at the sight, lust filling her eyes as she shoved another finger inside you.

You were overwhelmed with the pleasure you were feeling, it felt amazing. Your moans were like music to Mikey's ears, she wanted more, she needed more. She added a third finger, stretching you out nicely, gently, and passionately. Her lips lingered down to your chest, her free hand unclasping your bra, yanking it off as she tossed it across the room, disappearing somewhere.

Her thumb pressed against your clit as her mouth latched onto your hardened nipple. She sucked and sucked and sucked, your moans ringing loudly through her ears. You were feeling so much pleasure, all at once, all over your body, that you began to shake, a clear sign you were close.

"Cum for me pretty girl, cum for me. I wanna see my fingers dripping with your cum." Mikey husked harshly, slamming her fingers deep into your center.

"Oh shit-MIKEY!" You screamed, your hands scratching at her back, leaving red marks all over due to the amount of pleasure you were feeling.

"Oh yeah." Mikey groaned, kissing down your abdomen. "Fuck, just like that, baby. Cum so hard for me."

"Oh fuck-" You opened your eyes, making intense eye contact with Mikey that was enough to push you-

"Y/N! TIME FOR DINNER!" I jumped out of my bed, throwing my phone across the room out of instinct as I yell back.

"YES, MOM!" I rush to find my phone, seeing wattpad still open, my chapter only half way done. I would have to finish this tomorrow. I sighed to myself, shutting my phone off as I set my headphones down.

If only my wattpad dreams could come true...

"Y/n was busy writing again." My older brothers teased me, as I walked downstairs. They ruffled my hair as they walked by, laughing their asses off at something they call 'silly talent'.

"Leave her alone, y'all." My mom smacked the top of their heads with her oven mitt, a stern look in her face. "Leave her amazing talent alone." She directed the amazing part to me, making me force a smile as my brothers stifled laughs. My father stood from his chair, walking over to me, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe it's time to give up on this silly dream, Y/n/n." He chuckled, high fiving my brothers who burst into laughter again, my mom rolling her eyes at their behavior. "Besides, they're better things you can do for a career. Like being a lawyer."

"Like you?" I sassed, although my dad didn't catch the sarcastic tone.

"Exactly!" He cheerfully responded, grabbing his newspaper from the counter, sitting in his assigned seat at the table. "Or you could be a doctor like your mother, maybe even a sportie like your brothers."

"Basketball isn't as easy as it sounds, sis." My brother, Travis, stated, slurping down his plate of spaghetti that mom had just set down in front of him.

"Yeah, playing baseball is so much more fun than writing stupid books nobody's going to read." My second oldest brother, Ethan, stated. He smirked, drinking his bottle of beer on the table.

"Ah-ah. No underage drinkers in my house." My mom snatched the beer from him, I smiled, crossing my arms as I stared at him. He caught on, sticking his tongue out at me childishly, making me roll my eyes.

My last oldest brother, Jake, spoke up, "Hey, maybe she could make it in the world being a teachers assistant." He nudged Travis, who hollered with a laugh, slamming his fist on the table. Ethan shook his head, grabbing Jake's cup of orange juice, drinking the entire thing in one go, pissing my brother off. "Hey!" He yelled, putting Ethan in a headlock.

My dad sighed, chuckling when Travis tried getting in on the fight, only to be leg swept to the ground, groaning when Ethan 'accidentally' stepped on his crotch. I giggled, walking towards my mom who played my own food.

"Ugh, they are such a handful." She shook her head, kissing the top of mine with a motherly smile on her face. "Go eat your food, honey. And don't worry about them." She said before whispering, "I believe in you, I think you can become a writer one day."

I smiled, kissing her cheek as I took my seat next to dad, across from the mess my brothers were making and were. My dad finally stood up, yanking Travis' collar as he pushed him in his seat. Ethan and Jake settled in their chairs after they got the intimidating look from dad.

"Jesus. Y'all are like a wild pack of animals." He cursed, Jake shaking his head.

"Nuh uh." He pointed at me. "That's Y/n. She's a looney tune."

"How's it feel to have your head in the clouds all the time?" Travis laughed, barking right in my face, my mother sat down, giving dad a look to stop my brothers nonsense talk.

"Travis, shut up." He said in a monotone voice, not laying down any strict words. I sighed, slamming my fork on the table, catching everyone's attention.

"I'm sick and tired of you guys." I point to dad and my brothers, all four of them looking at me. "Why do you always have to crush my dreams and tear apart my mental health? Do even see the damage you cause?" I yell, tears spilling out of myself eyes as I rush out of the kitchen, running upstairs to my bedroom, slamming the door shut.

I grabbed my phone, scrolling to find my favorite comfort book. I wish my life was like wattpad, filled with my fantasies and dreams, everything seeming like a dream come true. I wish I could have someone, other than my mom, who actually cares about me.