"So, I guess my home is your home?" Mikey joked lightly with a chuckle, she gently shoved our shoulders together, making me wobble in my steps a little but I giggled in return. Her arm was wrapped protectively around my waist since we were walking alone together in the streets at night.

I knew Mikey was a gentlewoman since the moment we stepped out of the restaurant, she went on my right side to walk along the outside of the sidewalk. She kept me close to her and would always squeeze me further into her if someone passed by us or if a stranger was staring at us from across the street.

When we approached the hotel, she held open the double glass doors for me, allowing me inside first. I hurdled her jacket closer to me — she had given it to me a little while ago when she saw me shivering. Walking up to her hotel room, she unlocked the door with her keycard for me and opened that door for me as well.

Stepping inside I collapsed on one of the beds with a relaxed sigh. I heard Mikey chuckle as she threw her tie off somewhere in the room, disappearing into the bathroom, closing the door and only leaving it ajar. I sat up on my elbows, hearing the water run for the shower. I soon stood up to grab a hanger for her jacket and hung it on the rack of the closet.

I found her tie as well and just hung it up as well, I then proceeded to clean up the hotel from my... rage... when I was mad at her. I locked the hotel door completely as well as the balcony doors. The shower continued to run so I figured Mikey would already be inside so my toothbrush from my bag and pushed the door open but I let out a small gasp in surprise.

Mikey turned around, naked, might I add — a small smile on her face as I desperately tried covering my eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I-I t-thought you w-were already inside a-and..." I trailed off as the girl slowly grabbed my hands, removing them from my eyes. She chuckled when I clenched my eyes shut.

"It's alright, pretty girl." She cooed softly. I squinted my eyes slightly to see her grab a towel and wrap it around her body.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't know y-you were-"

"Intersex?" She questioned with an eye brow raise — she found this amusing. I nodded with a hard swallow. Mikey shrugged her shoulders while I slowly opened my eyes. Mikey was turned around searching for the perfect temperature while I shamelessly stared at her abs. Jesus, if I knew just hot she was underneath as she is on the surface, I would've let her continue to be a dick to me. Literally, ha ha. Bad joke I know. "Are you joining me?" The older girl wiggled her brows at me.

I rapidly shook my head. "No no, I-I don't think that's a good idea since-"

"Since what?" She interrupted me once more, a smirk toying at the corner of her lips as she stepped towards me. "You've already seen me... I have yet to see you if you allow me to... so why not, you know, get the chance to feel me." She shrugged her shoulders and I practically melted in her touch when her hands were placed on my hips, bringing my body closer to crash into hers. I held my breath as my mouth fell open: no sound nor words came out. "What do you say, Y/N?"

She tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I felt my chest tighten with excitement and nerves. I wanted this- I want her so bad. And it looked like she wanted me just as much. I couldn't speak — I didn't trust myself to — so with a confident nod of my head, Mikey's towel was dropped from her body. I unconsciously lifted my foot up and kicked the bathroom door completely shut, locking it in the process as I suddenly felt my lips on Mikey's.

They were soft and everything felt so surreal. She was an a amazing kisser: I knew she was by the way her teeth gently bit my bottom lip to tease me or the way her tongue slid against mine when I allowed her access inside my mouth. I moaned against her mouth as she gently pressed me up against the bathroom door, the buttons of my pants being slowly undone.

"Fuck, the minute I saw you, I really wanted to fuck you." Mikey admitted in a whisper, her lips pressed to my ear. I smirked and lifted my shirt over my head, her eyes drifting down to my chest. I cupped her jaw to bring her in for another passionate kiss as she slowly walked backwards to the shower. Stripping me out of the rest of my clothes — she took a second to admire me — she praised my beauty some more before taking my hand and pulling me inside the shower with her. The warm water washed over us as she twirled me around to pull my back against her front. Her dick hardened against my ass.

It was, looked, and felt so big. I knew damn well I will not be walking tomorrow. Or the next day, or the next after that. Just to be sure, let's say a week.