Chapter 5. Mine?

She's gorgeous, completely, utterly, astonishingly gorgeous

She's gorgeous, completely, utterly, astonishingly gorgeous. Over the years I've seen her on instagram yes but seeing her in person after so long is completely different.

The conversation flowed so easily between us, there were no awkward moments...well except when da dutty waiter bwoy deh try come fuck himself bout him a stare pan mi woman like him wah fuck har.

Your woman???

Yes.

Shoulda give him a fuck shot inna him face.
One glimpse a mi strap and the fassy run like him hear news

Pussy

Babygirl interrupted my thoughts answering my question about her occupation

"Well right now I'm a receptionist at an architecture company and also own an online based small business where I sell my own cosmetic products, I do makeup here and there also" she explained impressing me, it's no surprise though, she's always been ambitious, I've always admired that about her.

From there everything went smoothly, we flirted, shared jokes, future aspirations, nothing too serious. Conversation remained light and easy until we decided to call it a night.

The car ride was tense due to the charge of sexual tension in the air. I can see her squeezing her thighs together, her sharp intakes of breath, the subtle bites on her lip. She's driving me crazy.

Focusing on the road ahead only got more challenging, my dick started straining against the enclosure of my jeans, begging for release.

We haven't even touched each other, this new to me, no female has ever gotten this kind of reaction out of me without even so much as a touch.

I tighten my hand on the steering wheel and focused on getting her home safe.

When we got there I expected her to tell me good night and head inside but to my surprise she made the first move, I just followed her lead.

When we finally kissed...it was like...fuck mi cyah even describe it, normally mi nuh love the kissing thing, just nuh my ting dat, feel too intimate...but with her it feel so natural and right.

Neva know seh she bold them way deh

Fuuuuck

Her body fits so perfectly with mine, when she start grind pon mi...God alone know how mi manage fi nuh put har pan a backaz pon the backseat...nuh ready fi deal wid har them way deh

Yet

Mi couldn't mek it go too far though, we first time can't be inna mi car. She seemingly got upset when I told her this but I kissed her and reassured her that when mi do wul har it ago be the right way, somewhere weh mi have a full range of motion.

Why mi feel she's a likkle bad freak unda sikes

When I ensured that she got in safely I drove off. I had some business to take care of before I headed home.

*1 Week Later*

I blew the smoke through my nose listening to my brother brief me about a meeting that I couldn't attend earlier today in Mobay

I had a busy day and mi tired yf but mi haffi know wah gwan wid the meeting and ensure seh no fuckery nah tek place.

My phone rang interrupting us, I looked at the caller ID and sighed

"Wul on" I told Ryan as I answered the call

"Fuck yah call mi phone fah" irritation evident in my tone

"So why you a deal wid mi so?" She asked in that whiny voice that annoys the fuck out of me. Honestly I don't even know why the fuck mi still deal with her.

Guilt maybe

"Deyne, I miss you, please just come see me" she says with hope in her voice

I sighed aloud while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"No"

I heard her sigh sadly but I couldn't bring myself to feel bad

"Mi hate yuh!!!!!" She suddenly screamed before hanging up

Fucking mad gyal yah man...

I rolled by eyes pocketing the phone, use to her unhinged behavior by now

I heard Ryan chuckle, I looked up to see him shaking his head at me with a grin

Mmcht

"Yuh heard that?"

"Mmm. Tell yuh fi lowe da mad gyal deh long time eno bredda" he said shaking his head at me

He's never liked her

For good reasons

"Yuh nuh owe her nothing eno" he said and I shook my head, took a long pull of my joint and layed back against the couch.

We resumed talking about the meeting. About an half an hour later we finished discussing what I missed today and the plan we've been working fi a while now.

My phone dinged with a notification so I lazily took the phone out of my pocket, checked and saw that it was the girl that plagued my mind, her smile, her voice, her scent, her whole demeanor just have mi head a way and that nuh safe.

I've kinda been ignoring her since that night, mi nuh think mi can go any further with her, not because I don't want her, mi just think mi ago ruin her, taint her, cyah spoil the people dem nice, pure daughter.
Mi drawn to har in a way weh mi cyah even explain.

Fuck yah go do bout it then?

Mi nuh know eno, mi do this with her once already and for the same reason I did what I did.

Only this time she will not forgive you.

Sigh I know.

Author's Note
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys!!!
figured it was time for an update

Tell me what y'all think.

please vote⭐️
Comment💬
Share too please🗣️