*ALERT!*

My face devoid of any emotion, my eyes blank....but my heart, my heart was a swirl of many different feelings I couldn't quite place.

My mind was an affliction of confusion as it tried to pinpoint the appropriate thing to be feeling.

Right now it was a little bit of everything....

AUTHOR'S NOTE
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This would have been how the next chapter would have started, I found myself stuck here for quite a long time, caught up in those very emotions, trying to figure out where to go from here and came to the realization that there was no where to go.

Due to unforeseen circumstances and a lot of difficult readjustments I can't bring myself to continue this book.
The inspiration behind it and just what the book itself meant to me plays a huge role in my decision.

I will not be taking it down, it'll just be discontinued until further notice, maybe one day I'll be able to bring myself to finish it....to write the happy ending that I never got.

I love the support I got on this journey and rest assured I will be starting another one soon.
This chapter has come to an end making way for a new one so stay tuned!

If y'all want a little story time or a Q and A about the book let me know, reach out to me and keep up with me on my socials
TikTok: she.is.mystique
Ig: so.mystique._

Bye For Now🥹💗