Pregame shot!!

Ambers pov

Chad mindy and liv arrive not too long after and now the real party can begin.

"Pre game shot!!!" Y/n screams from the top of my table.

"Whoooo" Chad says joining her.

"Guys get the fuck down before you fall" i tell them as mindy pulls her brother and my girlfriend off the table.

"What the hell is that" Mindy says pulling y/n's hair back to reveal the hickeys I left going from her neck to all the way down under her shirt. I just shrug my shoulders admiring my work.

Y/n snatched her hair from Mindy's hand fixing it back to how it was. "If you don't hook up with someone at this party I'm disowning you"

"Oh you better believe I will and I'll tell you all about it when I'm done. Now go get dressed the party starts in 30 minutes" Mindy says pushing us up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once we get in y/n locks my door making her way to my closet to find something to wear.

"Ughh I hate that you and richie get to have all the fun tonight" she says looking through my clothes.

"You get to have fun. You can party with all our friends. Plus I heard little Miss student vice president will be here so you'll have someone to follow you around like a little puppy." I say feeling my jealousy rise.

"Amber" y/n scolds

"What! I'm just saying you'll have fun" I defend myself.

"Yeah but you'll be having the real fun" putting an emphasis on "real".

"You're crazy"

"You love my crazy" she says going back to looking for us something to wear.

She picks out a dark green fitted long sleeved top with dark green cargos, pairing them off with my beige Yeezy 500s.

"You're so fucking hot." I say walking over while she picks my outfit out. She picks me out a green graphic tee beige pants and my green and beige 1s.

"We're so fucking hot" she says giving me a quick peck before going to the shower. " quickie?"

"How can you read my mind like that." I say running towards her to the bathroom.

Once we're finished and fully satisfied, we get dressed fixing our hair and adding our jewelry, we make our way downstairs where the party is in full effect, people everywhere cheering as we walk down the stairs greeting us.

"I need to smoke a blunt before I can deal with this many people" y/n says grabbing my index finger gunning it for the backyard.

Somehow Mindy Chad and liv saw us and followed us toward the back as well. Thank god otherwise y/n would've made me go back in to grab them.

I take out all of y/n's materials for rolling, preparing the backwood for her just like she taught me a few years ago.

Maybe once we kill Sydney and Richie finishes his stupid fucking knockoff tubi movie I should start smoking.

I may take one hit to ease my mind. It's not like I haven't watched y/n do it for years.

Once I roll her blunt I pass it to her for her to light up but I guess I took too long because she's already lighting the one she rolled.

"You did amazing sweetheart" unlike everyone else who laughed at me for taking forever my beautiful girlfriend appreciates my effort says cupping my face.

Y/n, Mindy, Chad, and liv all pass the blunt around taking their respective hits just laughing talking having fun all around.

"Hey, guys, hi y/n" Andy, y/n's secret admirer comes up to us. I knew we'd see her face sooner or later, I was hoping it'd be later.