6) Heartbeat

Today is another day when jungkook is going to park kingdom but this time he didn't decide to go it was king park who invited him. King park said to him that he has a very important matter to discuss with him. And who is jungkook to refuse when he knew that he can meet jimin again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov

I entered the Park kingdom gate and was going to enter the palace but stopped when the my favourite lavender scent hit my nose. I knew immediately jimin is might be near here inside the big garden.

"Namjoon hyung you can go ahead with the guards I will come back soon"- I said.

"Okay King jungkook as you wish"- Namjoon hyung said and gestured all the guards to come along with him leaving me alone.

I made my way inside the garden walking through the long bushes and saw jimin sitting on a tree closing his eyes humming softly. I saw no guard was around here.

What the fuck? why is he alone like this sitting on a tree what if he falls down.

"Jimin" I called him.

Jimin opened his eyes and when he saw me his eyes widened.

"Hyung you are here" jimin said excitedly making me happy. He is happy to see me. I am so glad.

"Yeah...what are doing up there?" I asked.

"Oh I tried to climb up here and I succeeded hyung" jimin said happily.

I chuckled at his cuteness but wait....

"Is this your first time climbing tree jimin?" I asked

"How did you know?" jimin asked with a shocked face.

"Well it's obvious how tightly you are holding the branch". I replied laughing.

"Oh....To be honest I am scared because I don't know how to come back down" jimin said holding the branches tightly.

"Then why did you even went up there" I scolded him softly.

"I wanted to" he said with a pout.

"Okay I am here try to come down slowly and if you scared to climb down you can jump I will catch you".

"What I will jump" I nodded

"But.."

"Trust me jimin I will catch you" I assured him.

"No it's not like that...I trust you but if I fall on you....you might get hurt".

I smiled at his cute voice and how he is worried about me...he is just so nice and adorable.

"It's okay nothing will happen to me... Jump I will catch you" I said opening my arms.

He again looked at me I nodded my head encouraging him to jump.

He took a deep breath and jumped down and I immediately caught him on my arms and trust me he is so light weighted that I didn't even stumbled back.

He had is eyes closed holding on my neck...my hands were under his legs and waist carrying him in bridal style. I don't even want to move a inch from here I was staring at his beautiful face.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me and without saying anything he was also staring deep into me.

I am feeling like the world has stopped it feels so nice to have him on my arms like this so close.

His lavender scent was lingering on my nose and I swear I want to get lost in it.

"Hyung I think you should put me down"- jimin said with a blushing face.

"Ah Oh yeah" I slowly put him down.

But he was about to lose his balance and fell so I grabbed one of his hand and my one arm around his tiny waist pulling him closer until our chest collided together.

"Are you okay?"- I asked.

"Yes I am"- he replied and I can clearly see his blushing cheeks.

He was looking down avoiding eye contact with me and he is looking so cute and beautiful.

He tried to escape from my grip but I pulled him more closer.

It's the first time I am touching him and I really want to have him close and his hand is so soft and his tiny waist I can't help but pull him more closer. I can hear his heartbeat getting faster.

"Why were you up there without any bodyguard near you what would have happened if you fell down and no one was here...what would had happen if I was not here"- I asked him.

"But I was only sitting there quietly"- jimin said with a pout looking down.

I sighed and asked -"why are you here alone where is your bodyguard".

He looked around and said -"oh Hoseok hyung said he will come back quick because my hyung called him for some urgent matter and I don't like to have unfamiliar bodyguard near me".

He then looked at me and I didn't said anything and just kept staring at him he also didn't said anything and stared back at me.

We both got lost in each others eyes until a voice make us out of our world.

"Umm King Jungkook I think you should go inside the Palace King is asking for you"- Hoseok said.

I immediately leave jimin from my grip and said -"oh yeah I was just about to go".

I looked towards jimin crouching down to his height looking into his eyes and said -"I am going now be careful okay" he blinked and nodded.

I then went inside the the palace.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin pov

I sat down on the grass.

Wow finally I can breathe freely he was so close to me. My heart felt like it was about to come out of its place.

"Jimin are you okay and why was King jungkook holding you like that"- Hoseok hyung asked me.

"Oh nothing hyung I was just about to fall down but he helped me that's why I am fine"- I said smiling.

"Okay I think we should go inside now your mother is looking for you".

"Oh okay let's go"- I went inside the palace to my mother's room.
.
.
.
.
.

No one pov

King Park was sitting on his throne and jungkook was present there along with prince Jeonghan, chief Namjoon and some official member of the court.

King park talk with them about the upcoming project they are working together for the development of a small village.

All them came with their ideas for the project and came to conclusions after 1 hour of discussion.

"So it's settled then"- king park said. All of them nodded their head in agreement.

"Okay so end of today's discussion and king jungkook can I have private talk with you for which I called you mainly today"- king park asked.

"Oh yes king park"- jungkook said and gestured Namjoon to leave him alone who immediately implied.

So the room is now empty with only King park and King jungkook.

"As you know Alpha king jungkook I don't like like to beat around the bush so I will get straight to the point"- king park said with a dominating aura.

"Yes I know please go ahead"- jungkook said but with the same dominance.

"Do you like my Omega son Jimin"- king park asked.