CH-4

Aryan and Ragini were talking in his cabin.

Ragini was telling him something, just then a photo frame kept on Aryan's table fell by Ragini's hand.

Ragini- Ohh I am sorry

Aryan- Its ok.

Ragini picks up the photo and was about to keep it , when she saw it. It was Aryan's wedding pic, and bride was non other than Uttara.

Ragini- Uttara..

Aryan looked at her.

You know my wife, asked he.

Ragini realised she spoke louder.

Ragini- What no, i dont know her.

Aryan find it a bit odd but did not force.

Ragini- You have a beautiful wife Aryan

Aryan smiles, thanks, we got married 6 months back only.

Ragini- ohh, Love marriage?

No No, its arranged actually, but i am really  lucky to get her as my wife. her name is uttara.

Ragini smiles.

Ohh Shit said Aryan and looked at Ragini.

What happened asked Ragini.

Today is 11th dec naa, said Aryan.

Yes , replied Ragini.

Ohh Shit shit shit, how can i forget, said aryan.

Ragini looks at him, aryan realises it.

Actually today we have completed 6 months of our marriage. And i just remembered it. Said Aryan.

Ragini- Ohh

Aryan- I want to gift her something. what should i gift her.  You are a girl right

Ragini looks at him .

Yaa obviously you are said Aryan. Can you help me with the gift. He said.

Aryan, calm down first said Ragini.

Aryan - Oh sorry,

Ragini smiles and says-Its ok, what do you want to gift.

I don know said aryan.

Actually we had a arranged marriage, and we have spent time but you know , how it is. said Aryan

I understand, said Ragini.

Ragini remembers Uttara telling her, she loves ear rings.

Ahh Why dont you gift her a pairs of ear rings, said ragini.

Yaa good idea said aryan, he stands up and sat down on chair holding his head.

What happened , asked ragini.

I dont know a good jewellery shop, actually all this is done by my mother , but i cant say it to her, said aryan.

Ragini felt pity on aryan, dont worry i know said she.

ok lets go then. said aryan.

Ragini and aryan leave hospital. They go to a jewellery shop in Aryan's car.

This is one of the best  shops, the quality and price both are good said Ragini.

Wow, you are from Mumbai aren't you asked Aryan.

Yes , but i know here too,bcz i was bought up in Kolkata, and now can we move said Ragini.

Yep sorry said Aryan.

The shopkeeper was showing aryan ear rings but he was unable to finalize it.

Ragini help naa, please. said Aryan.

Finally Ragini selects a simple yet a classy pair of gold earrings. 

Aryan- plz pack it. I will pay.

They take it and goes out.

Aryan- I hope uttara will like it., Thanks Ragini.

Ragini smiles.

Aryan- I will leave for home, i will inform in Hospital that i am taking half day. btw come i will drop you to your hotel.

Ragini- Dont worry, you go , i will go on my own.

Are you sure, asked Aryan

Ragini nods in positive. Aryan leaves in his car.

Ragini was about to book a cab , just then she sees a auto stopping and shekher getting down from it.

Ragini - Baba.

Shekher had not seen her, he walks inside jewellery shop.

Ragini thinks- What is baba doing here, and why was he looking so tensed. Should I go. She was about to go behind him when a voice again says, No Ragini, what are you doing, it has been more than 3.5 yrs you have met them, you have moved on, and they have too, they have forgotten you ragini, they did not even tried to search you or contact you , for them only swara is there daughter dont forget that, dont ruin your present and future again for the past, and anyways you are here just for few days.

Another voice says- Whatever it may be Ragini but he is your father and he was looking tensed , you should atleast check was going on.

No said the first voice, yes, said another, no, yes, no, yes. Enough, murmurs ragini. She closes her eyes and calm down. She goes inside jewellery shop again.

Here inside Jewellery shop-

Shekher - See these jewelleries , i want to sell them.

Shopkeeper sees and checks it.

Shopkeeper- Hmm ok, i can giive you 1,50,000 only as per there weight and price today.

Shekher- Only 1,50,000, see bhaisahab, i need 2,00,000 please.

Shopkeeper- See i cant do that maximum i can give you 5000 extra not more.

Shekher- Fine , give me a minute.

He goes to talk on mobile.

Here Ragini who entered the shop again has heard shekher, she saw jewellery, It was of dadi.

Why is baba selling Dadi maa's jewellery, as she sees shekher going away, she goes to shopkeeper.

Ragini- I will buy this.

Shopkeeper looks at her.

Ragini- this is two lakhs you give it too him, i will take the jewellary

Shopkeeper- Are you sure, its value is 1,50,000 only.

Ragini- Yes, please pack it. And please dont tell him, make some excuse .

Shopkeeper nods  packs it and hands it over to Ragini. Ragini gives him money and leaves from shop with jewellery.

Just than Shekher comes there.

Shopkeeper- Take it here is your 2,00,000/-

Shekher- What but you said its value is 1,50,000 only.

Shopkeeper- Yaa, but i re checked the rates and its 2,00,000 exactly what you need so here is the money.

Shekher- Thanks , thanks alot. He takes the money and leaves.

He goes out, takes a auto and leaves. Ragini who hid outside saw at the jewellery. She thinks what was so urgent that dadi had to give away her jewellery. She took a cab and goes to hotel she is staying at.

Screen Freezes.

Vote and Comment.

How is the update.