Fake dates and fake news

The weeks continue like this, them training and having to act as if they were actually a couple. Kenshi only did it because Johnny's fans also affect him. When they finally got to come back to outworld, they both decided on Kenshi moving in Johnny's house.

-„Kenshi? Where are you?" Cage mumbled to himself after a talk with his agent. He stopped in front of the bathroom, listening to the water run. He'll just tell Kenshi later, then.

-„Did you call for me earlier?" Kenshi asked as he came out of the shower, with grey sweatpants and a tight, but comfy t-shirt. -„Yeah." Johnny replied and looked up from the movie he was watching. It was one of his own movies. -„I have a red carpet tomorrow, I've been invited and told I should bring you. Dude, you don't actually have to go if you don't want to." Takahashi shook his head. -„Hell yes, I'm coming. Always wanted to go to one."

Johnny scoffs. -„Good to know that." -„When is the red carpet?" Kenshi asks, curious. -„Tomorrow evening, Ken-doll. I got notified in the last moment again." Now it's Kenshi who scoffs. -„Bet you already have an outfit for me." Cage nods. -„Damn of course. Just wait until tomorrow, you'll see. Well... more or less."

The carpet day arrived, Johnny and Kenshi were both getting ready together in the bathroom. Takahashi wore a tide-blue suit, with white collars and a white shirt under it. His pants were in the same colour as his suit jacket, the blindfold covering his eyes white.

Johnny wore a very long white jacket, the shirt under it the same colour as Kenshi's suit, tide-blue. The pants he wore were in a light grey shade. His sleeves were pulled up, white bandages around his fists, making it look as if he was in a fight. There were also chains around his arms, over the bandages.

-„Johnny... I can only see with sento, but isn't this a bit too much?" Cage chuckles. -„Better too much than too less." He grins. -„Damn Takahashi, you don't look so bad yourself. -„That's true. Is my blindfold too weird?" He asked Johnny. -„Nah, it's all good. Let them think it's just for show." Kenshi only scoffs as an answer.

Johnny fluffs his own hair up one last time, fighting the urge to fumble around more in Kenshi's hair to make it look perfect. He tries to resist it, but when they sit in the car, Johnny touches Kenshi's black, swept back hair one last time. -„It looks fine, Cage." -„One last time!" -„We are here." The driver announces, parking the black car in front of the building.

They both get out of the car, first Kenshi, then Cage. He puts one hand on Takahashi's shoulder to guide him out of the car. As soon as they get out, the reporters start taking pictures. Surrounded by the of flash, Cage leans in to whisper something to Kenshi. -„Remember, I'm going to answer the questions."

The swordsman just nods, and they make their way to a group of reporters on the side. -„Johnny Cage!" A reporter calls out. -„Is this Kenshi Takahashi, the one everyone is talking about on the social media?" The movie star nods. -„Yeah, this is my boyfriend." -„Wow, he's stunning." Another says. Johnny chuckles. -„I know damn well he is."

A third reporter shows up. -„Do you have any projects coming up with Cage, Takahashi?" Johnny was about to answer that question, he hated the „do you have any projects with Johnny"-question, but Kenshi played it off a lot cooler than he would've had.

He smiles. -„No, believe it or not, I'm no actor. I don't need all the attention." -„That must mean you're a very special person!" Kenshi nods. -„Sure I am. Johnny watches out for me a lot, but he's also very special to me." The swordsman puts one arm around Johnny, making him flush. He wished nobody would've seen that, but all the reporters had their cameras back on the two of them and they were covered in awes.

-„Let's get going to the movie premiere." Johnny leans in again and they make their way to the big cinema room. -„Wait for me. The seats are here." He guides Kenshi to the seats, then goes back to the reception. -„Thanks." He tells the guy as he hands him a small audio device.