Is this a bad idea?

When Kenshi walked into the kitchen the next morning, he saw Cage sitting at the kitchen counter. His face was in his hands, his phone placed in front of him. Remembering last night, Kenshi stopped in the entrance, deciding between going in or not.

-„Kenshi, just come in. I know you're standing in the door frame." Cage sighed. Kenshi did too. Slowly, he sat next to Johnny. -„We have a problem." Confused, Takahashi looked at Johnny. -„First, yes I remember last night. I was fucking drunk and... I don't know, Kenshi. Maybe we should just forget."

Kenshi placed a hand on Cage's shoulder. -„Let's talk about this later. What problem do we have?" Concerned, he studied Johnny's face. -„Look for yourself." He told the swordsman and handed him his phone. -„Shit. That's... kind of... messed up from the reporters." The movie star nodded. -„Yeah. It'll be embarrassing if Raiden or anyone else sees a picture of us kissing on the socials." Kenshi stared at the picture. It was from this damn night where they kissed.

-„We probably can't do much about this now. Should I ask my manager to take it down?" Kenshi shook his head. -„No need. Only if you feel uncomfortable with it." There was a long stare exchanged between the two of them. Then, Johnny hugged Kenshi. It made his heart skip a beat as Cage tightened the hug. -„Takahashi, I don't know anymore. It was my idea to fake date, but now it's different. Maybe I do like you more than I wanted to. I don't feel uncomfortable about the picture, actually, I want everyone to know that I kissed the swordsman."

Kenshi remained silent. His heart was beating so fast, he was almost afraid it would jump out of his chest. He noticed Cage relaxing in the hug as Kenshi put his arms around the other man's back. -„...actually,...I don't know either. I'm confused about what I'm feeling. I feel jealous everytime you're around someone else. And... I kind of also want everyone I kissed the famous movie star Johnny Cage so others get jealous."

Cage let go of Kenshi, chuckling. He looked at the swordsman, cupping his cheek with one hand. Cage was nervous, the touch making his heart beat even faster. Was Kenshi feeling the same? -„Wow, Takahashi, never knew you were the jealous type." The movie star smirked, he earned a chuckle from Kenshi as he placed a hand on his waist. Johnny had so much desire for this man, needing him so much he wondered if it was healthy wanting someone this much.

-„Never knew you were so desperate for my touch." He felt Cage removing his hand from his waist, feeling him getting up. -„Allow me." Johnny murmured. Suddenly, there was weight placed in Takahashi's slap. The movie star placed himself in Kenshi's lap, trying to find a comfortable position, then putting his arms around his neck, the hand was placed back around his waist, feeling how Kenshi slid his hand down to his thigh.

Slowly, Kenshi started massaging Johnny's thigh which made Cage let out an almost inaudible moan. Breath tickling against his ear, the swordsman bit it, he twitched around the touch. He threw his head back as soon as Kenshi's other hand slid down his neck, nibbling, sucking and biting Cage's soft skin. -„Kenshi..." He moaned out.

-„Do you want me this much?" Takahashi whispered into Johnny's ear. Cage didn't even realise until now how much he had been starving for this kind of attention, being needy now. Everything about Kenshi was freaking hot. His build, the muscles he could feel tensing as he slid his hands up Kenshi's torso. His dark hair. The way he sucked on Johnny's neck. His movements.

The real thing would never lead up to the movie star's imaginations. He imagined Kenshi fucking him hard as hands were slid from his thigh to grab his panted erection. -„Kenshi... I want you really bad. Right now, I need you so fucking much inside me."

The swordsman chuckled, smirking somehow evil. Because Kenshi wouldn't get to work, Johnny grinded his hips to grind their clothed erections together, earning a small grunt coming from Kenshi. He couldn't wait anymore. He grabbed Kenshi's face to tilt it up, clashing their lips together. Kenshi grunted again, surprised. Soon, he kissed Cage back, slowly sliding his hand under Johnny's pants. The movie star moaned, opening his mouth, so Kenshi allowed his tongue himself inside Johnny's mouth, exploring every corner. Their kiss got more intense, filled with desperate wants. Soon, Johnny parted their lips, Kenshi making a disapproving sound. -„Should we move to the bed?" Kenshi asked. -„Actually, I think doing it in the kitchen would be fucking hot."

Takahashi's strong arms gripped Johnny, he put his arms around Kenshi's neck again for support as he was lifted out of the other's lap and placed on one of the kitchen counters. Just when things got more heated, their kisses, their movements, Johnny carelessly threw Kenshi's shirt somewhere around the kitchen, Johnny's shirt was half opened, their hair a mess, they heard a sound inside the mansion. -„The fuck was that?" Cage asked, pissed at someone interrupting his time with Kenshi when he was just about to get fucked from the man he was freaking desperate for.

Kenshi sighed, letting Johnny hop off the kitchen counter. -„Well, let's have a talk with the person interrupting us."

(I FORGOT WHO I GOT THE COVER PIC FROM IM SO SORRY😭 -936 words; sorry i cut yall off at the best part🤪 but im running out of time so it was freaking short too)