Lost at Venice

Blossom was heartbroken.

 That was the only way to say it. She and Dexter, his ex, were a couple for 2 years. Then, suddenly,  she saw him kissing her best friend Robin. And, worst of all, they were on a trip to another country, exactly in Venice, having a romantic week in the summer. 

So that day, when she saw Dexter and Robin hanging in their hotel, she ran, without thinking about what would happen next. 

An hour had passed before she wanted to go back.

 But she was lost. So she tried to grab her phone. 

But she didn't pay for this month. 

Everything was going wrong, and she sat on a bench, looking at the sunset wondering what she did wrong.

Some time passed, she didn't know how much. 

So, to stop having self-pity, the ginger walked towards a cafe and ordered a chocolate and strawberry ice cream.  She sat down at a table ate, and left after paying. 

She walked a little until she found a park. 

She sat again, looking at the trees, smiling, happily, for the first time in quite a while. Then a similar ginger sat next to her. She frowned a little, thinking that she recognized from somewhere until she spoke:

- ¿From where do I know you? - She asked, in a murmur, that he surprisingly heard. Then he answered -

- I don't know, I don't know strangers. - She still frowned, in suspiciousness, because she believed that he knew her, just didn't want to admit it. 

- Where did you go to school? - She asked, not expecting an answer. -

- In Oaks. Why you askin'? 

- Oh - She didn't expect him to answer her - Because I think we went to the same Grade. You were born in 1998 too, right?

- Yeah, I was. 

- So I know you from school! Makes a lot of sense, since I knew almost everybody. - He looked at me for a moment at then asked me. - 

- Are you Blossom?

- Yes, yes I am. What is your name?

- Brick. Brick Jojo. - He looked a little bit flustered but I didn't mind. I love meeting new classmates. Especially if it's old friends. - 

- So what are you doing here, Jojo?

- First of all, it's Brick, and secondly, my brother Butch got a scholarship as a soccer player and he needed all the help and family he could get. 

So me and my other brother, Boomer, jumped on a plane to help him. I'm surprised you don't know though. He is the "sports rival" of Buttercup.

- I know he got a scholarship, I just didn't know that he travelled. Buttercup just stayed there and made Townsville the best city in all of Canada. 

- Now here's my question Pinkie. Why are YOU here? I mean, I love this reunion but it's a little bit unexpected. 

- It's a difficult question to answer. You caught me off guard there. Let's just say something troubling happened with Dexter. And, because I need conditional air, wanna go to your house?

- I mean, I don't know, May-be? My brothers will be there so...

- Brick, I ask again. Wanna go to your house?

- Yes, yes. 

And the couple walked off the park talking about their silly brothers.