Surprise!

It was Butch's birthday.

 And oh man was he mad. Or maybe disappointed. Whatever, it didn't matter. 

All he wanted for his birthday was to ask out Buttercup finally. But nooo, there was such a thing called feelings and love, and he fell too deeply. TOO deeply. 

There was no way he could describe how he felt. That's a lie. There is a way. With her, it just felt... right.

 They understood each other. They were friends. Best friends even. Even if they competed they never hurt each other. It just felt natural. 

So let's be honest. Butch was already in the mood to no not leave his room at this point. Maybe he should. His brothers were waiting for him. Heck, his shitty father was holding his cake! But if you wanna be honest, he only wanted to see one person right now. And man was he praying to God for her to come.

While he was self-pitying himself, Brick and Boomer were talking to each other about the Birthday Boy. 

- Do you think he's fine? - Boomer asked, feeling sad for his older brother.

- Yeah, he's Butch. He'll be fine. - Brick answered, not knowing what was happening in Butch's room.

- I hope he comes out, because I, Mojo Jojo, am a very busy person. Busy stuff is my thing and all that, I shouldn't be here because I'm busy, but who cares? Now get that fella' out of his room or I, the busiest person alive, will make you all feel busy. 

- K Dad, let me talk to Blossom. - Brick said to the trio's father, entering his chat with his almost girlfriend. A situationship, actually. 

- Hey pinkie, do u know y Butch is sad? 

- How would I know Brick, I don't live with him. Also, please spell it correctly.

- No. Maybe someone dumped him, i dunno 🤷‍♂️.

- Buttercup did tell me that she was kind of hard with him, let me see.

- K. Read: 16:37

- Already talked with Blossom, she says that she will check. - Brick said, still looking at his cell phone.

- Oh~ You mean your girlfriend- Said Boomer, bothering his brother.

- She's not my... You know what, fuck you Boomer.

Suddenly, HIM, (or Mr. Him) walked into the living room- Come on boys, there's no need to get hasty. We are all a happy family!

Meanwhile Butch was still in his room, half asleep, without a reason to live.

After a few minutes, he heard a banging noise on his window. He looked up and saw a light green flashing light. Quickly, he stood up and opened the window. Outside there was Buttercup, with a party hat on her head, smirking and laughing. 

- Butters - he said - what are you doing here?

She didn't answer. She just looked at him in the eyes, grabbed his head and kissed him. It was just like fireworks. Magic, amazingness, all Butch ever wanted.

-Surprise, Asshole. - She said and kissed him again.

———————————————————————————

In this Au, the RRB divided their birthdays. Brick was born on the day, Butch a day after and Boomer a day after. The same with the girls.