Sequel

Thanks for the 20k.
It still feels like a dream.
You made me so happy.

So this is a sequel not necessarily a continuation of this book but a replica somehow.

I've been planning this book for a while so finally it's here.

Hope you love it:)

The Fake Marriage.

Story Description

Story Description.

A story of a renowned surgeon,Kim Taehyung who is determined to keep his focus solely on his daughter,Bora. But fate has other plans when he finds himself entangled in a web of deception and forced to pretend to be married to his amnesia patient,Aera.

As their relationship unfolds,they discover whole new world of feelings they never expected,all while Aera remains unaware of the truth.

Will their fake marriage turn into real or it will get all crumbled down?

Ride with them on a journey filled with cuteness,fluff,love,self-discovery,secrets and unexpected twist.

~

Summary

"I searched something on Google,Mr Kim."

"About what?"

"E-rr-- How couples shows love to each other everyday. I want to get back to my old self and most especially our old us."

"Aera,you--

"Couples talk to each other,share gifts,giving each other time,kiss each other,hug,cuddle,make love but all you do is caring and I'm not saying it's bad. I believe we used to do what I just mentioned before my dreadful accident... so I-- decided to initiate first."

"What do you mean?"

"Getting back to where we started and do all the pretty little things. Falling for each other again."

"That's not nece--

"Please,Mr Kim."

~

If you have loved the description then go and check it on my account.

I just published it.

ILY