One Wish: Five

I freeze on my spot when I see who enters the living room. I can't believe it's her! Lynn actually decided to come pay us a visit. I've got mixed feelings right now. I really like her, she's an amazing person, but at the other hand she heard me and Matt banging the shit out of each other multiple times. She kept saying it didn't bother her.

"My lord..! Dom you've become so handsome!"

I grin at her compliment, kissing both her cheeks before disappearing into the kitchen to put the kettle on. Matt and Lynn settled down on the sofa, they're in the middle of a deep conversation about our relationship. Apparently Lynn still wants to know everything about us. And when I say everything, I mean absolutely everything.

"And Lynn, you once warned me for him leaving me. That is never going to happen! Look at us now!"

Another grin curls my lips. I bend over to toss some dog food in Hendrix' bowl. Yes, Hendrix. I bought the puppy. It's the exact same dog, I guess. My heart breaks when I start thinking about that.

"Dom, what's up?"

Matt wraps his arms around me whilst kissing my lips. I take a step back and look at Hendrix for a moment, studying his every black spot. It really is him. I sigh and look at Matt for a moment.

"I was doubting again. I mean, whether this really is the dog."

"Haven't seen another dog around here, Dom!" Lynn laughs from the living room. I narrow my eyes toward the living room, Matt nudging my ribs to distract me.

"You okay?" he whispers on which I nod. After giving Matt a quick kiss I turn around to finish the tea and disappear into the living room to join Lynn.

"It's so amazing how you two are still together! I never thought that would happen. To be honest, when you invited me, Matt, I thought it was just you."

I stare at my boyfriend whose cheeks are red as a tomato. He invited her? I slowly look at Hendrix who enters the living room. I snort as he tries to jump on the chair beside me but falls off and howls. I can't help but giggle. How sad his eyes look up at me, the typical puppy eyes he's giving me. It was a hilarious thing to see.

-

The sun feels amazing on my skin. I can hear kids playing in the background, but all my attention is focused on the weather and Matt. The extremely gorgeous 30-year-old who's currently massaging my shoulder blades. A soft sigh escapes my lips, making Matt chuckle. A grin forms on my face as I turn my head as far as I can. He pushes it back down on the towel. He doesn't want me to get a hernia, he said.

After a couple minutes I slowly sit up a bit. Matt stopped massaging me. I slowly sit up to look around the beach. Where did he go? I shrug my shoulders, pulling the rucksack closer to me so I can dig for some water. I grab the blue Spa bottle and plop it open before taking a few big sips.

As I scan the beach again, I find him. Matt's standing a couple of yards to my right with a blond kid on his arm and a blonde woman on his side, she holds the hand of another boy. For a moment it looks like they're a couple on a holiday with their kids. At that thought my stomach twists and I feel my blood boil. I get up to my feet and approach them, trying my best not to run. As I'm close enough I decide to listen to what they're saying, but before I can actually spy on them Matt saw me and steps some closer to me.

"Ah, you're awake!" he laughs, looking into my eyes before looking at the kid again. It feels like there are two hands wrapped around my throat, squeezing it, strangling me. Matt slowly puts the boy down and turns to the woman again.

"This is Dom." he says, the blonde greets me. I simply nod and turn around then, walking into the direction of a lonely teenage girl.

I greet her and start a conversation with her. I used to be a massive womaniser, so why not show off some skills? The girl points toward Matt and and the woman as she answers my question as to where her towel is. I look at Matt who gazes at me, he seems shocked. His face shows absolute horror, actually. I pretend like I'm not watching him and nod at the girl, floating on the fresh waves of the Italian sea.