You're my Lover

Sherlock's pov

I reach St. Barts and climb the flight of stairs. I notice scratches on the walls. Sam tried to escape. Blood on the floor. Moriarty slammed her head on the stairs.

I point to all the clues and finally reach the door. It's locked from outside. Damn, I didn't bring my pick locking tools.

I kick the door and notice Sam alone, her hands tied above her head.

"Hi. Look behind you." Sam waves, weakly. I do as she tells me, and it's Moriarty.

"God Jim! Didn't have to scare me like that." Moriarty smiles as he plays with my hair.

"Sherlock Holmes. Such a boring name. Reminds me of your wicked brother. I'll call you, Sherly." I widen my eyes in realisation and run towards Sam.

"There's a bomb on me, yes. You know the code. It corresponds with a traumatic event which happened in the world once. Moriarty told me to say this much only."

As the time ticks, Moriarty keeps standing and looking in his phone. "Can you give me another clue!!?"

"I can't. I'm a naughty bitch." Moriarty shoots himself.

"He.....did not just BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT!" Sam screams. "Guess the code, Sherlock. This whole rooftop is booby trapped. He led you here."

I walk near her and frantically type random numbers. "Guess what, Sherly? I'll tell you. I figured it out."

She leans in close to me and our lips meet. We kiss, while she is in danger. I do not hesitate, kissing her back as she removes something from my back.

"It's the code. Type it." I look at the paper. The code is...

9/11.

I type the numbers, and the bomb stops ticking.

Sam breaks the handcuffs and sits down on her knees, due to weakness.

"Thank you." She stands up and walks towards the staircase.

"Wait. I have a question." I remove something from my pocket.

"What do you want....AAA!" I hold a revolver in a ring box.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I blush.

"Yeah." She runs towards me and we kiss, again.

"Let's go home. I'm hungry. Can we get some shawarma?" I nod and we walk down the stairs.

------------------The End------------------

A/n: Hiii! We finally finished this journey!! I hope this was a rollercoaster.

                     ********

After story:

"You wanna go on a date?" Sam asks Sherlock, who seems to be doing nothing.

"Come on Sherly, be sensible. It's a double date, with Mary and John." Sherlock sighs. "Fine, babe."

"I love you Sherly." Sam's plants a kiss on Sherlock's cheek.

"I love you too, Sam." They both leave 221B Baker Street.