Chapter(1-11)

Volume Reading 1

Where is the ethics of fast wearing? Author: Xiao Chaorou

Author: Xiaochaorou

brief introduction:

Xia Ruyan died unexpectedly, but by chance she was chosen by the Lord God to give her the system. In order to be resurrected, she had to travel through novel worlds to complete various tasks, but why was there an unscrupulous guy attached to each task?

(The male protagonist in each world has no memory of the previous world)

The male protagonist has only ever had sex with the female protagonist, and it was at the beginning of their relationship.

The first world: the irritated little stepmother × the blackened stepson

Male protagonist: The more he bullies her, the more he realizes that he likes her.

Xia Ruyan: I don’t like you at all!!!

One was innocent before her wedding, one had to have sex with a woman to detoxify, one asked her to wait for him to propose marriage, and the other had no choice but to marry someone else. When the two reunited, she realized that her stepson was the original one. The one who took her by force.

The second world: cold assassin x charming archer

Male protagonist: This game is good. You can have sex and do whatever you want in it. But my wife ran away and I don’t know where to find her.

Xia Ruyan: Why on earth did I run away? Don’t you have any idea?

The sun shines slantingly on the bamboo window, and the autumn wind carries the fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus in. A beautiful girl in brocade clothes is sitting at the desk in front of the window. She seems to have a calm face, but her mind is already exploding.

.System! Please explain to me clearly! What is going on! Didn’t you agree to give me a novice mission to let me get used to it first? Why did I get into the official mission!. Xia Ruyan asked the guidance system angrily in her mind.

.Yes, I'm sorry, newcomer, this time it's because of a bug... The voice of the boot system is a little guilty.

.What kind of bug! I don’t care! I want to quit! Get me out of here quickly!.Xia Ruyan was so angry that she choked to death just eating a steamed bun a few days ago. She thought it would disappear after death, but she didn’t expect her However, her soul went to a place called the Lord God Space, where a person who claimed to be the Lord God told her that as long as she traveled to various novel worlds and completed specified tasks, she could be resurrected and start her life again. Of course she was very happy, and after asking in detail After agreeing to the terms, the main god was very happy and praised her for her straightforwardness. He asked her to experience the mission world before officially starting, and gave her a portable novice guidance system to guide her to familiarize herself with the mission process as soon as possible.

Xia Ruyan thinks it's a good deal. She can go to different places and experience various lives. In the end, she can be resurrected. It's also a world in a novel. It must be very interesting. She has already died anyway, so this is completely unnecessary. Don’t waste your life!

Thinking like this, she closed her eyes happily and waited for the teleportation. The Lord God told her that the first novel world should be sent to her on vacation. She only needed to familiarize herself with how to do the tasks. It didn't matter whether she completed it or not. .So after the transmission was completed, she opened her eyes and found herself lying on the antique carved bed. She was so excited that she really wore it! She actually came to ancient times!