Chapter (41-60)

Reading in volumes 41

Where is the ethics of fast wearing? Author: Xiao Chaorou

The blood spurted out and she fell softly. Then Jie Rong arrived, jumped off the horse and held her in his arms, calling her name hoarsely. He tried his best to cover her wound, but the bleeding could not be stopped. , but their clothes were stained red in a moment.

Xia Ruyan stared blankly at Jie Rong's painful expression. For a long time, she quietly shed a tear. She thought that she just left in the end so that he could not find her, but she didn't expect that she would die directly in front of him. She closed her eyes and pressed Feeling sour in his heart, he spoke again: Lord God, can you tell me who killed me?

.Okay, just think of it as extra compensation for you... As soon as I finished speaking, the scene on the screen changed instantly.

Xia Ruyan stared at the picture intently. After a long time, she murmured: "I see..."

It turned out that the person who killed her was none other than Xia Rujin. To be precise, he was the killer she was looking for. Jie Rong and Xia Ruyan sometimes went out together in Ancheng. Once they were seen by a steward of Luo's dowry shop. The steward was just a lot of people. I met Xia Ruyan years ago, and I wasn't sure at the moment. I casually mentioned it when I went back to chat with the cashier. The cashier had an affair with a second-class maid in Xia Rujin's yard, and told her during a secret meeting. The maid was in bed. Xia Rujin only knew that her sister had been sent to Zhuangzi to recuperate, but she did not expect that she would appear in Ancheng. At that moment, she became suspicious and sent someone to secretly go to the Duke's Mansion to inquire.

It's a coincidence that Jie Rong's former servant Hu Yong was disrespectful to Xia Ruyan when he was in a coma. Afterwards, Jie Rong found out and sent him to the stable. Hu Yong didn't blame Jie Rong, he just hated Xia Ruyan. Xia Ruyan The men sent by Jin got in touch with Hu Yong and invited him out for a drink. After three rounds of drinking, Hu Yong began to cry with snot and tears, telling him how loyal he was to the prince and how he told the story about Jie Rong and Xia Ruyan. It was all over the place. Xia Rujin was shocked and angry when she found out. She was going to marry into the Tian family as the daughter-in-law. The Queen had already criticized her a lot. How could her sister-in-law and her sister-in-law appear at this time? The scandal of her stepson's affair made her sleepless and anxious for several days, and finally made up her mind to hire a murderer. The killer had actually been lurking near the other courtyard for two full days, but there were guards in the other courtyard, so he couldn't. After succeeding, Xia Ruyan took the initiative to go out to meet Jie Rong, and the murderer seized the opportunity to kill her.

.I see, that’s it... Xia Ruyan kept repeating these words, and the heroine she left behind turned out to be the real murderer of her.

Okay, now that you know the truth, you can concentrate on the next world. The Lord God said, "You don't have to be too sad. Anyway, you can only stay for ten more days even if you don't die. In order to better complete the next mission, You can choose to seal all the emotions from the previous world...

Xia Ruyan was stunned for a moment: Is this still possible?

.Of course, it’s just a seal, not an elimination. You can unlock it at any time later.

Xia Ruyan was silent for a moment and said: Okay, I'll trouble you then...

As soon as she finished speaking, she felt that her consciousness was gone, and she came back to her senses in an instant. The sourness, nostalgia, and reluctance all disappeared from her body, but the memory still existed intact in her mind. Xia Ruyan touched her own Face, this is so amazing, you can actually seal only feelings instead of memories!