Chapter (81-100)

Reading in volumes 81

Where is the ethics of fast wearing? Author: Xiao Chaorou

Fu Chengshao, who had been holding her hand, closed his eyes forever almost as soon as she died.

The two worked hand in hand until they were eighty years old, and they were always in love and sweetness. Perhaps because of her status as the executor, they did not give birth to any offspring. Fu Chengshao didn't care about that at all. He loved Xia Ruyan, as long as she was by his side.

Xia Ruyan slowly opened her eyes. There was no sadness in her heart, but a slight reluctance. Giving up half of her points to stay was the most correct decision she had ever made. Fu Chengshao was really kind to her, like a pearl. Baodi has protected her all her life. Of course, she was also good to him. She has no regrets in this life and is very happy.

The main god did not appear again, but was relayed by the system. The compensation he gave her was that in future missions, she would have a total of three opportunities to seek protection from the system. These three opportunities should be used carefully to save her life in critical moments. It also provides her with an additional compensation, an opportunity to travel to the world of the novel. There are no tasks to be performed in this world, and 1,000 points will be given as a gift. She only needs to go and play around once to get the points for free, which can be said to be a very cost-effective deal.

.The system asks if the executor needs to use the compensation immediately.

Xia Ruyan thought for a while and said: Forget it, let’s not use it for now, but please seal my emotions from the previous world...

Although she has no regrets, she loves Fu Chengshao deeply. If her feelings are not sealed, she will feel lonely and miserable in a world without him.

Her consciousness was still gone. When she came back to her senses, her feelings had been successfully sealed. Xia Ruyan let out a long breath, feeling much relaxed both physically and mentally.

.In this world, the mission of 'Pushing down that warrior' has been completed. A total of 1000 points have been obtained. 400 points will be deducted for staying in the world for a long time. It costs 50 points to purchase the prop 'Character Locator'. The original points balance is 880, and the current total points are 1430. If there is no doubt , will be instantly transferred to the next mission world..

.good..

Эw丶ρO①8丶ǔS————————————————————In fact, the heroine will always fall in love with the hero unconsciously. The mutual attraction between the two people comes from the soul, no matter how many times they change How many characters are there in the world.

wet nurse(1)

When Xia Ruyan regained consciousness, she felt something strange in her chest. She opened her eyes and looked down, and was immediately startled. She saw a baby girl lying in her arms, holding her nipples in her mouth, and her cheeks bulging.

This, what is going on? Xia Ruyan is a little confused. This time, she is breastfeeding. Is the original owner already a mother?

She looked around. Judging from the ancient charm of the room layout and her clothes, she was wearing ancient clothes this time. Although her clothes were clean, they were a bit old. She could not be the master of this family, but she had a child in her arms. , it was difficult to accept the plot for a while, so I could only secretly wonder what the current situation was like.

Maybe she wasn't good at holding babies, so the milk baby suddenly started crying after eating for a while. When Xia Ruyan was at a loss, a woman walked into the room quickly, took the baby baby over and coaxed her while blaming her: Why is the young master crying? It’s true, you can make a child cry even if you feed him milk, but you are a mother yourself..