Chapter (61-80)

Reading in volumes 61

Where is the ethics of fast wearing? Author: Xiao Chaorou

When Yan saw her brother coming, she threw away half of the bottle in her hand, hugged his neck with a smile, and leaned close to him to act coquettishly.

Xia Ruhan's arrival broke the silence in the box, and several other people immediately exploded. They swarmed up to help Fu Chengshao, checked on his head, and called an ambulance, all surrounding him.

Fu Chengshao pushed away the person in front of him, looked at Xia Ruhan with burning eyes, and said word by word: "What did you call her?"

Xia Ruhan was startled when he saw Fu Chengshao's appearance, and subconsciously replied: "Wonderful..."

Fu Chengshao felt a little dizzy. He closed his eyes, opened them again after two seconds, and asked Xia Ruyan: Have you ever played Continent of Desire?

Xia Ruyan was acting coquettishly with Xia Ruhan. When she heard this, she turned around and made a face to Fu Chengshao and said: I won’t play anymore! I won’t play anymore anymore!

These few words seemed to punch Fu Chengshao hard in the heart. He looked at Xia Ruyan, opened his mouth, tilted his body and fell down suddenly.

Эw丶ρO①8丶ǔS——————Tomorrow I will update a big chapter with a word count of 4000+, which is equivalent to two updates merged together. I will explain the engagement clearly. Then I want to emphasize again, the male protagonist He passed through behind the heroine, not in this world from the beginning, so he and the heroine both became characters in the novel halfway, but the heroine has memories, while he has no memories of the previous world.

A strange combination of circumstances (eighteen) yushUWuh point

A strange combination of circumstances (18)

.Woo…….

Xia Ruyan covered her forehead and opened her eyes with difficulty. Her head felt like it was about to split, it was swollen and painful.

.Ding, the system prompts that the current task status has returned to normal and the task can be carried out normally.

The mechanical sound of the system sounded in her mind. Xia Ruyan frowned and rubbed her temples. She didn't quite understand the meaning of this sentence: "What kind of task is normal?"

.The current task status returns to normal and the task can be carried out normally..

The system repeated it again. Only then did Xia Ruyan react. She sat up suddenly and asked in shock: "What does returning to normal mean?"

After a few seconds, the system responded: The engagement has been restored and the task can proceed normally.

The engagement was restored. Xia Ruyan covered her mouth in disbelief. How could the engagement be restored as soon as she woke up? She began to try hard to recall what happened before she got drunk. This thought didn't matter. When she hit Fu Chengshao's head with a wine bottle, the scene emerged. When it was in her mind, Xia Ruyan almost wanted to shoot herself to death.

What on earth did she do? Why did her plea for mercy turn into hitting someone on the head with a wine bottle? By the way, it seemed like he wanted to regret it. !Originally, he said that he would let her consider not withdrawing the money after finishing a bottle of wine, but he stopped letting her drink before she even drank half of it. This person is so hateful. A man can't follow up on his word, so how can he go back on his word?

So why did the engagement resume? Xia Ruyan stood blankly in the middle of the room. What else happened after she fell asleep? Could it be... I stretched out my hand to explore my lower body. Yes, it was normal. There was no discomfort.